j1985,how did you get on looking for a stud for your bitch.?looked a good sort of bitch.

The bitch is 25" and he wanted to bring the size down so he impregnated her himself I believe ?
Trouble is they'll have really spindly legs.
  • Like 1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pour the cider down the sink and go to bed mucker.

I think ours are the best,but then I would. I never advertise pups,and rarely even sell or give away any anymore so they are unlikely ever to be promoted or talked about. I breed plenty to improve the

find a fox is a bit of an understatement mate I saw him walk into a field winding the air run flat out to a piece of cover push a fox out and kill it after a short run.At another spot he marked an ear

Posted Images

I think ours are the best,but then I would. I never advertise pups,and rarely even sell or give away any anymore so they are unlikely ever to be promoted or talked about. I breed plenty to improve the line but not to impress others.

• Like 12

I think ours are the best,but then I would. I never advertise pups,and rarely even sell or give away any anymore so they are unlikely ever to be promoted or talked about. I breed plenty to improve the line but not to impress others.

Any chance of a picture jeemes always nice to see a well bred bull cross

Though pictures don't tell you what's going on upstairs :)

I got a bull x a few years ago, straight half, no fancy names, even got it of gumtree, I was stuck for a lurcher and a bitch (bull x with fancy breeding) turned out to be as much use a hair dryer in the bath, I phoned the boy and asked about the dog, usual questions sure dam, trail etc so I went to this fellas house in the arse hole of no where to look at the dog, he had a years full of terriers and a couple of lurchers, he showed me the dog, told me the dog is guaranteed if not bring it back and he will double the money, he even offered me 2 terriers (kicking myself now I didn't take them!) anyway got the dog home let him settle for abit, then took him out, dog knew his job! I learnt a thing or 2 of him! Only things icicle fault him on was speed, if a fox came out of cover and was close it was dead, if it was abit away from

Him he would miss it, but would hunt on, I will get a couple of pics up tomorrow of him

• Like 4