Groped The Wrong Girl ......

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://twitter.com/yugemilo/status/704417734801518593?refsrc=email&s=11

good on her,i see this one doing the rounds lately fair play to her as well,certainly gave him a ringing in his ears lol  

Best bit was when he took his jacket off to square up with her (can't believe I typed that) and she unleashes another brutal beating on him .

Lucky she not over here , she'd be nicked for racially aggravated assault , and he would be on the compo trail ....she did a proper job on him though ..good girl .

Says in the comments that she's Kurdish. If so then some of those girls are game as fcuk. Fighting with islamic state..., and not from behind a keyboard either?

Chinese.., Kurdish.., she'd slap fcuk out of your whining dish no danger.

Edited to say.. none of them look Chinese. Seeing as you know so much, tell me where this was filmed. Was the guy that got bitch slapped actually a refugee. Was it you???

Edited by pesky1972

Edited to say.. none of them look Chinese. Seeing as you know so much, tell me where this was filmed. Was the guy that got bitch slapped actually a refugee. Was it you???

Hahahahaha touched a nerve eh Mole'y, dont like to be wrong do we,she might do Mole'y,but you see I would not have groped her in the first place,I will leave that to your beloved turd world rapefugees, you sad little lefty mole.

• Like 1

Hahahahaha touched a nerve eh Mole'y, dont like to be wrong do we,she might do Mole'y,but you see I would not have groped her in the first place,I will leave that to your beloved turd world rapefugees, you sad little lefty mole.
You don't have what it takes to get under my skin Charlie boy. You rise to my bait every time though. Posting at 09.40!!! Shouldn't you be down the dole office queuing up with the immigrants for your benefits ?