Jump to content
paulus

Birds "please Add Yours"

Recommended Posts

                                                                                                                                       ♀️bullfinch

BPW_9132.JPG.1cc0bec96a31145c79d60d1f0b8a888d.JPG

                                                                                                                                    ♂️bullfinch

BPW_9135.JPG.97107ec9e6eeea84b50d4edd1e91d1ce.JPG

 

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Male Kestrel striking a pose on the North East coast...

6048A73A-3491-4902-BCE0-8A897BC255EE.jpeg

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know if this little fella is okay, was on a wall at my sisters place. They ofter get birds hit their window might be one that has. Think it's a Sparrow Hawk that comes in and the birds scatter. 

IMG_0297.jpeg.eecd4c2c63443300ddaeaff1fe7ce181.jpeg

Cheers Arry

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

house sparrow he has a nest in the ivy on my house.

DSCF7879.JPG

DSCF7876.JPG

Edited by two crows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MAY HAVE lol half decent pics of a woodpecker on my feeders, download day tomoz, don't hold your breath.

Cheers, D.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Took this the other day been hearing it for weeks, but couldn't see it till the other day1080439165_blackheAD046.jpg.a1b042bfd0c2d36c57d2873f76207bd5.jpg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, dytkos said:

MAY HAVE lol half decent pics of a woodpecker on my feeders, download day tomoz, don't hold your breath.

Cheers, D.

Rock and Roll lol

Cheers, D.

 

040.JPG

028.JPG

044.JPG

049.JPG

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

                                                                                                                           Tree sparrow fledglings

BPW_9148.JPG.261ca4a1be32f09a9fc4c9d1cbff47fe.JPG

BPW_9152.JPG.8558a3fec79c63affde918ade48e7823.JPG

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

160.JPG

Northern Cardinal

182.JPG

Brown Headed Cowbird (young)

168.JPG

One of your Starlings teaching it's young to eat from a bird feeder.

134.JPG

Turkey Vulture testing the wind on a black tar roof. The heat reflects off of the dark color and causes up-drafts. This enables the Vulture to rise up on the draft without a lot of effort. Cool birds really.

Edited by Mickey Finn
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Mickey Finn said:

160.JPG

Northern Cardinal

182.JPG

Brown Headed Cowbird (young)

168.JPG

One of your Starlings teaching it's young to eat from a bird feeder.

134.JPG

Turkey Vulture testing the wind on a black tar roof. The heat reflects off of the dark color and causes up-drafts. This enables the Vulture to rise up on the draft without a lot of effort. Cool birds really.

nice pics micky....my wife had a northern cardinal fly into the door way to her office a while back.....stunning birds in the flesh....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, tillylamp said:

nice pics micky....my wife had a northern cardinal fly into the door way to her office a while back.....stunning birds in the flesh....

They have been my favorite bird since I was around 6years old. Even when hunting or working out doors i always stop to watch them when they appear.

 

Thanks for the kind words Tilly .:thumbs:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×