Birds "please Add Yours"

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some great photos already.   These are some of my favorites I have taken                 Grey Wagtail   Kestrel

Had a bit of luck today. SD.

Short eared owl       Great spotted woodpecker     Nuthatch    

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 07/11/2019 at 14:26, Arry said:

Shining like a new pin. The finches are coming in big time emptying my feeders in a day.

P1210352.jpeg.7e3ecf6c782eccd21f7b8d1da53822f2.jpegP1210350.jpeg.c4d3c592b6d492663375b0075cce13d3.jpeg

Cheers Arry

Tremendous details in them photos Arry... Great to see different species on the feeders and trees ?

• Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, zandy01 said:

Tremendous details in them photos Arry... Great to see different species on the feeders and trees ?

Thank you mate I do look up to you, I really haven't got the kit but do love the birds.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Arry said:

Thank you mate I do look up to you, I really haven't got the kit but do love the birds.

Cheers Arry

Ah buddy, that’s such a compliment and confidence booster and much appreciated but as you’ve just shown in your images, it’s not always about the fancy and best of equipment - you’ve proven that with some cracking detailed photos ?

The main part is being out in the fresh air, appreciating the wildlife and enjoying what’s there whether it be in the garden or out in the countryside or the likes...

Keep em coming pal,

atb

Andy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, zandy01 said:

Ah buddy, that’s such a compliment and confidence booster and much appreciated but as you’ve just shown in your images, it’s not always about the fancy and best of equipment - you’ve proven that with some cracking detailed photos ?

The main part is being out in the fresh air, appreciating the wildlife and enjoying what’s there whether it be in the garden or out in the countryside or the likes...

Keep em coming pal,

atb

Andy.

But Andy I take amateur photos and you my friend are in the wrong job you should be a professional. You should be working for David Attenborough or Wild life Mags etc etc. Not carrying muck and bricks for brickies, follow them dreams mate you are truly professional if you don't you will aways wished you had. atb.

Cheers Arry 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Once again Arry, very kind buddy... There as so many wildlife and nature photographers that far superior to me mate and it’s a super hard industry to get into, for now it’s bricks and mortar with photography as a hobby for me but I will keep taking photos and keep posting them ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1