Hare Coursing Ban

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What has Halal slaughter got to do with coursing. Who ever drafted this petition is a clown even including Birds of prey as a negative point. These side issues are the very reason the Ban was introduc

I wouldn`t put my name to that.     Who wrote it ? whoever it was should have considered getting help from someone who can spell.   Nice to see the religious bigotry angle being applied as well.

Who made that petition lol

What has Halal slaughter got to do with coursing. Who ever drafted this petition is a clown even including Birds of prey as a negative point. These side issues are the very reason the Ban was introduced in the first place the divide and conquer principle. driving wedges between different hunting activities . ,

• Like 4

Then i've dropped a bollock by not reading it all through before signing...

Personally, i dont give the slightest flying feck about halal slaughter, which i've never believed has any significance to the ban on hunting. In fact it was Dai Harcolmbs rants on the subject that stopped my subscription to EDRD..!

Lesson learned here!

What has Halal slaughter got to do with coursing. Who ever drafted this petition is a clown even including Birds of prey as a negative point. These side issues are the very reason the Ban was introduced in the first place the divide and conquer principle. driving wedges between different hunting activities . ,

perhaps the person who wrote the petition could have wrote it out better BUT at least they are trying to do something about the ban which is more than can be said for alot of other lurcher folk.

• Like 2

perhaps the person who wrote the petition could have wrote it out better BUT at least they are trying to do something about the ban which is more than can be said for alot of other lurcher folk.

One of the very reasons that there is apathy within the lurcher,/ coursing community is that side issues take precedent over the real issue the ban on hunting with dogs.Lacs /Antis and the RSPCA are streets ahead in their combined efforts to discredit any kind of hunting and hunters in general.. Lads who work their dogs have become disappointed with the resistance mounted by some hunters over the years many thinking different groups are only interested in their corner of the field . Lads are sick and tired of political ping pong of people and groups trying to jump on the floats in the parade to further some personal vendetta or aim.

• Like 1

Slaughter for halal meat..lol what's the divrence from how most hunting men despatch bambie and what not..never under stood this halal shite.myself see no problem with it..and ban..what f***ing ban..