R B S Six Nations.

lets not get carried away lads the english lads have beat whoever has been in front of them so well done and well done to the welsh lads for making it exciting even if it was for ten mins, now lets get talking about the best team in britain so how do you lads think the scots will do against a rejuvinated irish side.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will say this only once, and I mean it. Well played England. :clapper: So if I do not comment again on this game no one can say I disappeared when Wales lost.   TC

Holy shit,,,,,the silence is defining .......

I ain't paid for them. I'd have been watching the game on the TV. Got them off a mate who's company has a hospitality package. Free bar, free food, that sort of thing.   Result for me.

Posted Images

Marler gets off on both accounts. That is simply wrong. Welsh player done wrong and placed his hand on another players face, 8 week ban. English player strikes a welsh player in the face with his elbow, with enough force to knock his head back. No case to answer. It's a fecking joke.

English player racially abuses a Welsh player and that's fine, carry on lads we can call them what we like and get away with it. It is not just Samson Lee that is affected but every minority that plays rugby. Does that now mean that the minorities are open season, that you can racially abuse any person and get away with it?

TC

Edited by tiercel

Marler gets off on both accounts. That is simply wrong. Welsh player done wrong and placed his hand on another players face, 8 week ban. English player strikes a welsh player in the face with his elbow, with enough force to knock his head back. No case to answer. It's a fecking joke.

English player racially abuses a Welsh player and that's fine, carry on lads we can call them what we like and get away with it. It is not just Samson Lee that is affected but every minority that plays rugby. Does that now mean that the minorities are open season, that you can racially abuse any person and get away with it?

TC

Calm down TC. He hardly placed his hand on another player's face, he tried raking his eyes but got his nose instead. But both players who illegally manhandled another player should have been dealt with the same way, agreed. :thumbs:

Racially abusing is a bit strong though. Samson Lee tells anyone who will listen he's a gypsy, so being called a gypsy isn't abuse. It wasn't even him that was bothered about it. As usual it was someone else assuming who would be upset by what. As for "open season on minorities" - they are professional sportsman and it should be water off a duck's back. Surely you don't want rugby to be so sanitised no-one can dare say anything to another? If they can't take a bit of barracking, they should take up a gentler sport. Just my opinion of course.

Going back to sock's love child ,,,,Lee,,,,I'm I right in thinking it wasn't him that complained ,,,I thought the compliant came from some other party

yeah i think the complaint came from cushty jook

• Like 1

Since when does striking another player with a forearm smash not constitute a red card? One rule for one team and another set for the rest of us. :hmm: Fecking Joke!!!

TC

You certainly have a very blinkered view on life and rugby in particular....warren gatland needs a team to play for the full 80mins and against a full 15 England did have a man sent off we cant oblige every time ,go bye some cornettoes to suck on during the Italy game even you must be getting bored of the sour grapes.

Come on tc,,,not like you to get excited,,,

That racial thing was nothing,,,and has been said already,,not even racism ,,,mind I also don't think that Welsh eye gouge thing was done perpouse...

• Like 1

Come on tc,,,not like you to get excited,,,

That racial thing was nothing,,,and has been said already,,not even racism ,,,mind I also don't think that Welsh eye gouge thing was done perpouse...

I thought the same watching the match about the eye rake until I watched it again and you see Tomas Frances look right in the ref's direction a split second after he did it, generally you can by a players reaction what the intent was and that didn't look too smart.

Racial thing is nonsense, overblown by everyone wanting 15 mins of fame and not even abuse, in fact could be said Marler and Lee set a very good example of how grown men should act after saying something out of place, how many footballers would of just done a twitter post to make themselves look good a day after so all to see but never said a word to the other guys face.

The Marler arm into Evans face though I only seen a slow motion replay of one angle, but to me on that one angle would of been a yellow if TMO spoted it unless other angles show other factors.

none of these things would have been in any way even worthy of comment when i was playing (admittedly far below the level of internationals, but the principal is the same : man the fuuck up!!)

• Like 2

none of these things would have been in any way even worthy of comment when i was playing (admittedly far below the level of internationals, but the principal is the same : man the fuuck up!!)

Exactly ,some folk just can't get thier head around losing , I blame it on a spoilt childhood.if Wales won every game, no f....r would watch them play... Cause if would be boring.