R B S Six Nations.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will say this only once, and I mean it. Well played England. :clapper: So if I do not comment again on this game no one can say I disappeared when Wales lost.   TC

Holy shit,,,,,the silence is defining .......

I ain't paid for them. I'd have been watching the game on the TV. Got them off a mate who's company has a hospitality package. Free bar, free food, that sort of thing.   Result for me.

Posted Images

How did you get on in the world cup again? oh dear dear dear ,all those millions spent ,and beaten at home by a tiny little country,smaller than the county of yorkshire even!How humiliating for you! :cray:

50 million population :tongue2:

National sport,,,,,??

Some very bitter losers on here...

The number of registered rugby union players in Wales and England.

England.1809 clubs 1990988 Registered players.

Wales. 250 clubs 50557 Registered players.

So that has put that fallacy to bed. English players out number the Welsh by nearly 8 to 1. You would think they would have won more than one Grand slam in 13 years.

TC

How did you get on in the world cup before last ? oh dear dear dear more humiliation again! even our soccer team is better than yours for fucks sake!

As you obviously can't read, this thread is entitled RBS 6 nations. You know, the one we won and you didn't. I know you can be unbearable if you win, but when you lose to us in the 6 nations like this year, least year and the year before you are the worst losers ever. How embarrassing to lose AND not be able to handle it. Perhaps you should take up professional whinging instead of rugby.

How did you get on in the world cup again? oh dear dear dear ,all those millions spent ,and beaten at home by a tiny little country,smaller than the county of yorkshire even!How humiliating for you! :cray:

Which one ??

post-57067-0-13389700-1458586647_thumb.jpg

If my memory serves me right. England have been in 3 finals, winning one. You ??

• Like 1

Which one ??

attachicon.gif11201874_901856429900445_7340126493740343304_n.jpg

If my memory serves me right. England have been in 3 finals, winning one. You ??

You cannot mention the world cup on this thread. Walshie said so on more than one occasion. :yes:

Quote Walshie

As you obviously can't read, this thread is entitled RBS 6 nations.

Yet when it suited him he used it a few times himself. Duel standards? Just the same as the Six Nation citing committee. :hmm:

TC

TC this really isn't like you. I replied to that bellend who's only ammunition is last year's World Cup as his ramblings don't fit in with your topic.

I'd prefer not to mention it on the wrong topic, but I will respond to idiots like him who only joined this site to be an argumentative twat.

Right in all seriousness. Well done England for the Grand Slam. You played what was in front of you and that is all you can do. Did it make it any the less of an achievement that other teams were below par? In my eyes no. Did the six nations citing committee help you? Again in my eyes no, the injustices that have happened during this six nations leave a bad taste in the mouth. Any one of the instances that I highlighted earlier would have resulted in a ban for any player. Yet the English team seem to have got away with them. Is that the English teams fault, they were just doing what every team does? And in all honesty I will say again no.

The difference is when they get caught out they have to pay the price. An 8 week ban for tweaking Cole's nose. Yet not even a citing for a full out rake of the face and a finger in the eye? It is the injustices that really stick in the craw, not the fact that England won a grand Slam.

TC

• Like 2