Croydon Cat Killer

if you watch the video 3 men and hammer they started off killing cats etc

thats the one me and the family chill out to on a sunday afternoon!

just read about that, wont be watching the vid thanks.some sickos knocking about

• Like 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just living in Croydon would be enough to concern me.....haha

thats what the rspca say bout hunters

Some cock with a rifle probably and then he takes the heads to cover his tracks heard it on jeremy vine radio 2 today-made me chuckle the guy that came on and said he kills cats cause they upset his c

i will just add my last post was just a sick attempt at humour,its a horrific ,sickening ,deeply disturbing video,not made by a corrupt animal charity drumming up donations,or an Estwing promo film,just an example of human depravity at its worse ,and even more disturbing that 3 humans of the same mind set got together!

hele have a.c.a.b tattooed across his knuckles.

I would be surprised if he has mate,most of croydon is immigrants,lunar house the asylum screening unit is there,its the armpit of surrey,he probably isnt english.

• Like 1

hele have a.c.a.b tattooed across his knuckles.

I would be surprised if he has mate,most of croydon is immigrants,lunar house the asylum screening unit is there,its the armpit of surrey,he probably isnt english.

What the feck has that got to with nans pat's joke about him having a.c.a.b (All Cats Are b*****ds) across his knuckles :blink:

Swear you lot will find a way to shoehorn immigration into the most unrelated topics :laugh:

I'd be very suprised to see any aslyum seekers with an English tattoo anyway :blink:

• Like 1

Lol prob someone sick to death of cats and cat shit

Cat owners are usually the anti hunting lefty types

Ironic their pets decimate 3 million song birds / garden birds per year

Someone prob sick to the teeth of them

Nothing more

Nothing less ?

I don't get that at all max

• Like 1

That's how psychopaths start by torturing and killing animals ... I would be concerned for my family if I lived in that area ...........

thats what the rspca say bout hunters
They also call us murderers but you can't murder an animal ... Psychologists have 100% found a link between animal cruelty and mutilation in the early lives of serial killers and psychopaths.
fact well said its proven
  • Like 1

I've removed names and OP's, but this is a GENUINE post on the SNARL Facebook page

"Tonight, we finally took Amber back home.

We would like to pay particular tribute here to the B***** family. At the time Amber was murdered, the case had only been featured in the local press briefly and we were still trying to prove what was going on to the authorities.

We had met with the police, who quite rightly needed tangible evidence from us to start an investigation and we recall saying "so you need a body then" and they said "yes".

I won't ever forget the conversation I had with Wayne B***** after he messaged me saying his cat had been beheaded. I wondered how on earth we, who he didn't know from Adam, could ask him to release the cat's body to us.

It sounded like the coldest thing to ask - can we further desecrate your murdered cat's body in the hope of proving this?

W**** and W***y trusted us with Amber, they trusted us to do the right thing for her and for them and for the case.

The victims are not and never will be just "bodies" or "evidence" to us. They had lives, loves, personalities.

They were and are the most innocent of victims. And we mourn every single one of them.

I will never forget standing in the B*****'s front room with Amber's body in my arms, wrapped up so lovingly by Wayne, as I tried and failed to stay professional and was sobbing over her before we even got to the car.

I held onto her the whole way, promising her that we would do everything we can to find the person who took her life so brutally.

Thanks to the B*****'s trust in us and their bravery in the face of the worst kind of loss, we proved that the killings were real and not the work of foxes, as the RSPCA had told people for years.

Thanks to the B***** family, we were able to understand key evidence.

Thanks to their patience, we were able to learn quickly as we went on and were able to identify other victims and gather more evidence at a faster pace than we would have been able to do without her.

Thanks to their willingness to appear on TV, in the media, we learned about other cases, new and old.

Tonight, we have given Amber back to the family who adored her, so they can put her to rest. We would much rather we had been able to restore her to life instead and bring her home.

Tonight we hope we have been able to release her soul to move on, away from the suffering she endured, to the place where one day, we will meet our loved ones again.

Gods bless you Amber, may you run and play free, safe and happy now, always

Xx"

Edited by Blackbriar

And this is a GENUINE reply to the above. The OP has said that the offender should be "put to death". After, basically, being told to calm down a bit, and being told that his energies might be better spent pursuing the legal route, this is what he posted.......

"But then what? Their human rights will protect them from any real punishment, after all it's just bunch of cats is how the justice system will see it. They'll get a fine, possibly a few months in jail and of course banned from owning a pet for 5 years or some similar nonsense. A few months for all the lives that have taken. No thanks. I don't mean to say this for shock value or as a "keyboard warrior" but I would happily spend hours taking this terrorist's body apart in an isolated garage somewhere. As each case is revealed it dawns on me I would actually do time for this scum. What you people are doing is amazing work. I only hope this terrorist of the feline community is found soon, preferably dead."

Facebook is a absolute shit hole of a place that allows idiots to present a picture of themselves to the world of what they want to be seen like . Theirs a woman round here who's on the scrounge all the time but spend hours posting crap like that , recently she identified with native Indians for some reason , must have watched a cowboy film and got upset . Then started claiming some link to their bloodline . The woman hasn't left the town for years. . My only glimpse of that site is thru my Mrs moaning about the people on there . If I was on there I would end up arguing with people with some of the stuff I've seen them write

• Like 1

Just been listening to a Snarl spokesman on the Jeremy Vine show (radio 2)... Didn't half make me chuckle, the suspect should face the same penalties as child killers !...... The police are looking for a lead ! Lol

Then Steve phones up and tells Jeremy and his audience that he's killed 30 cats that have come in his garden chasing his birds. Poor old Jeremy wasn't impressed, put him right off his cup of tea and biscuit. Jezzer then inundated by pussy lovers calling Steve all the names under the sun.

Brightened my afternoon up no end lol

• Like 2

Just been listening to a Snarl spokesman on the Jeremy Vine show (radio 2)... Didn't half make me chuckle, the suspect should face the same penalties as child killers !...... The police are looking for a lead ! Lol

Then Steve phones up and tells Jeremy and his audience that he's killed 30 cats that have come in his garden chasing his birds. Poor old Jeremy wasn't impressed, put him right off his cup of tea and biscuit. Jezzer then inundated by pussy lovers calling Steve all the names under the sun.

Brightened my afternoon up no end lol

Brilliant :laugh:

Fair play Steve :victory:

I've removed names and OP's, but this is a GENUINE post on the SNARL Facebook page

"Tonight, we finally took Amber back home.

We would like to pay particular tribute here to the B***** family. At the time Amber was murdered, the case had only been featured in the local press briefly and we were still trying to prove what was going on to the authorities.

We had met with the police, who quite rightly needed tangible evidence from us to start an investigation and we recall saying "so you need a body then" and they said "yes".

I won't ever forget the conversation I had with Wayne B***** after he messaged me saying his cat had been beheaded. I wondered how on earth we, who he didn't know from Adam, could ask him to release the cat's body to us.

It sounded like the coldest thing to ask - can we further desecrate your murdered cat's body in the hope of proving this?

W**** and W***y trusted us with Amber, they trusted us to do the right thing for her and for them and for the case.

The victims are not and never will be just "bodies" or "evidence" to us. They had lives, loves, personalities.

They were and are the most innocent of victims. And we mourn every single one of them.

I will never forget standing in the B*****'s front room with Amber's body in my arms, wrapped up so lovingly by Wayne, as I tried and failed to stay professional and was sobbing over her before we even got to the car.

I held onto her the whole way, promising her that we would do everything we can to find the person who took her life so brutally.

Thanks to the B*****'s trust in us and their bravery in the face of the worst kind of loss, we proved that the killings were real and not the work of foxes, as the RSPCA had told people for years.

Thanks to the B***** family, we were able to understand key evidence.

Thanks to their patience, we were able to learn quickly as we went on and were able to identify other victims and gather more evidence at a faster pace than we would have been able to do without her.

Thanks to their willingness to appear on TV, in the media, we learned about other cases, new and old.

Tonight, we have given Amber back to the family who adored her, so they can put her to rest. We would much rather we had been able to restore her to life instead and bring her home.

Tonight we hope we have been able to release her soul to move on, away from the suffering she endured, to the place where one day, we will meet our loved ones again.

Gods bless you Amber, may you run and play free, safe and happy now, always

Xx"

That reads much more funnier if you read the B........... as bas tards and W.... and W.... as wank and wanky

• Like 1