Croydon Cat Killer

Heard this on the radio this morning,some one apparently be-heading cats chopping tails off ,and then leaving in public places,also a few dogs,and now a fox?Some weird people out there,had quite a few people ring in having found them like that or even having there own cats left outside there house in that condition.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just living in Croydon would be enough to concern me.....haha

thats what the rspca say bout hunters

Some cock with a rifle probably and then he takes the heads to cover his tracks heard it on jeremy vine radio 2 today-made me chuckle the guy that came on and said he kills cats cause they upset his c

Definitely very worrying indeed, as Socks says this could be a budding serial killer :no:

Needs to be caught before they decide to move on to killing people when mutilating animals doesn't give them the same buzz anymore

That's how psychopaths start by torturing and killing animals ... I would be concerned for my family if I lived in that area ...........

Big difference between hunting wild animals and killing and mutilating domestic pets pal.

Edited by BGD

That's how psychopaths start by torturing and killing animals ... I would be concerned for my family if I lived in that area ...........

They also call us murderers but you can't murder an animal ... Psychologists have 100% found a link between animal cruelty and mutilation in the early lives of serial killers and psychopaths.

Just living in Croydon would be enough to concern me.....haha

• Like 9

I agree, just sayin its a brush the rspca tar us all with

Any good propaganda slur has a foundation in truth to make it appear valid. Just because the animal rights lobby apply the theory wrongly to beat on hunters doesn't mean that the real science behind it is untrue. :thumbs:

Also I knew a good few kids when I was younger that were extremely cruel to animals and none of them are psychos infact the only person I grew up with who I would say had psychopathic tendencies was very protective of animals and gave one of the afore mentioned a beating for kicking a duck to death.

• Like 1

Im only saying what i heard on the radio ,and they said RSPCA werent taking any interested,this wasnt a report they were pushing ,just a small local animal sanctuary and the old bill,because as has been said the worry is the person doing it might move on to bigger quarry.

• Like 1

How could the rspca not be interested in this? Its exactly what there set-up for isnt it, wanton acts of cruelty to animals. They really should be stripped of their royal warrant and be forced to change there name to the society for prevention of hunting.