Barf Feeding

ok lads i'm not selling anything yet but in the future i hopeing to sell whole sheep heads(skinned but apart from that whole) and whole green tripe.all food will be fresh.i can get about 200 sheep heads a week and about 40 tripe..it will be collection only in somerset.would like to get some regular customers.just trying to gague intrest before i have to become a donator. 50ish pence/head £7ish/ tripe they weigh about 14kgs each. do you think its worth it or not..

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back in the day,...when I was a boy,... No,..seriously,..back in the 1990s,.I used to travel up to the Midlands and visit Abotoirs, to purchase sheeps heads, by the hundreds.. I also bought vanloads

Why don't you get a big mincer and sell it in weighed amounts,plenty of folk into barf feeding these days but the thought of messy dead bodies puts them off.Give these folks a chance at pre packed pac

There's a little click of us that all offer something to the collective pot so to speak Phil, it works cause no one takes the piss.

Does a sheep head really weigh 14kg?

I wouldn't think so. Would you? Seriously? 30lb sheep heads ?
the reason I questioned as I was in disbelief, was either written wrong or not weighed up , I wasn't asking in the way you were thinking gaz. Iv shagged some pretty big sheep in my time but none of them had a moon head like yours lol
  • Like 1

Does a sheep head really weigh 14kg?

I wouldn't think so. Would you? Seriously? 30lb sheep heads ?
the reason I questioned as I was in disbelief, was either written wrong or not weighed up , I wasn't asking in the way you were thinking gaz. Iv shagged some pretty big sheep in my time but none of them had a moon head like yours lol

If you have resorted to shagging big sheep then you have my condolences fella. Moon head or not, I'm still shagging real life women ?

• Like 1