Sign in to follow this  
dark-destroyer-85

Favourite Cider

I've said before on here, anything you buy from the supermarket, or out of a tap at the pub, or anything with a printed label IS NOT cider. It's the stuff that comes out of my cock after i've spent all night drinking the real deal

Well said :laugh:

If it's not in a gallon jug with a peeling hand written label I'm not interested ;)

Last cider I drank was Double Vision Cider (7.4%). Bought it from Marlpit Farm, Wierton Road, Boughton-Monchelsea, Maidstone. Transferred straight from the cask into a half gallon polythene container. Went down very well once I got home from lamping, but would have liked it a little drier.though, that said I would have it again.

I'm partial to a drop of Stella Cidre me self .

Edited by MickC

That pub is the Salutation at Ham. They have a small brewery out the back and do jolly good cheese and onion butties!

Yep very good placed do you stop there often

An old mate of mine passed away last year...he used to brew a good drop of Norfolk Cider...'Jonty's early night' and Jonty's red sky where both award winners...im also partial to a ice cold pint on a summers evening of st. Heliers pear cider