Favourite Cider

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stowford press or old Rosie ? The cloudy one.

aspalls premier cru....   Yokel

Yeah I like thatchers Katy intfsct probally my favourite   thatchers vintage is nice also

Suprised me when I poured a bottle of Katy into a glass how pale it was really light green coulour I was expecting a more yellow golden look it was like white ace lol

Thatchers vintage on the other hand has a nice bronze touch to it and really oaky taste

Suprised me when I poured a bottle of Katy into a glass how pale it was really light green coulour I was expecting a more yellow golden look it was like white ace lol

Thatchers vintage on the other hand has a nice bronze touch to it and really oaky taste

Seems like you know a bit about cider cushty any ones you recommend

Seems like you know a bit about cider cushty any ones you recommend

I normally stick to the thatchers stuff mate vintage green goblin Summers haze not to keen on thatchers gold tho but will drink it if only option stowford press is nice but more of a man made sort of cider have a look online for a website real cider or in the summer if I'm in Somerset you always come across farm cider homemade sort of stuff the farmers pull out in jerry cans that's the real stuff cloudy speaking of cloudy try cheddar valley from thatchers again