David Haye V Mark De Mori.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a bizarre nation of sports fans we are.....David Haye is not a legitimate heavyweight in todays times yet is desperately trying to compete with far bigger men than himself in order to win the gre

Was it me or was that presenter a c**t

De Mori had a better record than Szpilka who Wilder just fought for the WBC belt,De Mori is better than anyone Wilder has faced as Champion with the only decent fighter on Wilders record being Stivern

Crusty needs to do some homework first me thinks.

What do you mean by that tuffty mark de mori crumbled David Haye knew held crumble that's why he picked him you need to do some re search

When you can't even get a fighters loss rate right I think your research is none to clever either! de Mori was pretty highly ranked in the WBA, I think he froze after the first right hander from Hayes rattled his skull!

No I gave a rough estimate that's why I said something like

Ratings mean nothing Anthony Joshua is rated something like third and he hasn't achieved anything

your heads away with the furys

his purple head vomits over them

what size was mike tyson,imo he would have decorated fury in 2 minutes.

Tyson always struggled with tall fighters i think Fury would have given him absolute nightmares......im not saying Fury would of beaten him on skills/ability but he would of probably frustrated Tyson into doing something stupid...................again,another example of the sheer stupidity of the weight division.

was Tyson a natural heavyweight gnash ? I know he was 5ft 11 in 15-16st ,haye 6ft 3 norm 15st

He was about average for the day if i remember right Bird.....probably a bit shorter than most but weightwise i think he gave Bonecrusher/Bruno/Douglas etc 10 - 12 pounds maybe but then he outweighed Spinks/Berbick/Thomas so he was a natural heavyweight for the day but these giants today are in a different division entirely.

Why are people saying that the person Haye beat was a nobody?

We may not have heard of him but he was ranked 10th in the world by the WBA, who are a more respected body than the WBU!

De Mori had a better record than Szpilka who Wilder just fought for the WBC belt,De Mori is better than anyone Wilder has faced as Champion with the only decent fighter on Wilders record being Stiverne who he was gifted a Title shot at after fighting nobody ranked in the top 50. Wilder got the title shot after beating Jason Gavern with 25 wins 16 losses and 4 draws yet Haye is getting flack for fighting De Mori with 30 wins 1 loss and 2 draws in 5 different Countries. Edited by MickC
  • Like 5

Haye v Whyte would be interesting and I think Whyte would be up for it for the right money,I would go for Haye by ko in less than three rounds .

Cant see Whyte being recovered from the shoulder surgery and anywhere near fit within 3 months when Haye next wants to fight...agree it would be a good match...think if whyte would of been 100% and fit the fight with Joshua could of been a lot different...people forget Whyte had barely been back fighting a year after having his career messed around for two years being banned for taking jack3d...im yet to be convinced by Joshua...and you can bet Hearn will keep him well away from Haye as long as he can...as i said previously i'd like to see Haye in with Joseph Parker (who reminds me of a younger Haye) or someone like Bryant Jennings who would give us a good gauge of where Haye is at now

We may not have heard of him but he was ranked 10th in the world by the WBA, who are a more respected body than the WBU!

De Mori had a better record than Szpilka who Wilder just fought for the WBC belt,De Mori is better than anyone Wilder has faced as Champion with the only decent fighter on Wilders record being Stiverne who he was gifted a Title shot at after fighting nobody ranked in the top 50. Wilder got the title shot after beating Jason Gavern with 25 wins 16 losses and 4 draws yet Haye is getting flack for fighting De Mori with 30 wins 1 loss and 2 draws in 5 different Countries.

Its Povetkin for Wilder next...dont think Wilder will hold the WBC belt this time next year :yes:

Povetkin is a formidable opponent for anybody especially if the fights in Russia. Joshua has done very well but I want to see him taking shots,going rounds and having to tough out a win when things are not going his way. At the moment Joshua has been an "ace" so far in just bullying everybody and dealing with them comfortably. Some very good fights to be made with the Heavyweights and that's just in Britain.

Edited by MickC

Joshua still looks wide open to a left hand like he was in the amateurs and as we saw in the 2nd round of the Whyte fight...i can see Haye stopping him...but like i said it will be a long time til he shares a ring with Joshua...hearn will see to that...but as you say some good fights to be made at Heavyweight in Britain

• Like 1

One thing is for sure all today's heavy weights we have mentioned apart from HUghie Fury will not be worried by Wilders performance at the weekend

Hughie won't be worried I do think wilder v Joshua should happen next but wilder has povetkin now

Have you heard the billy joe scandel cushty?

One thing is for sure all today's heavy weights we have mentioned apart from HUghie Fury will not be worried by Wilders performance at the weekend

Hughie won't be worried I do think wilder v Joshua should happen next but wilder has povetkin now

Have you heard the billy joe scandel cushty?

No heard to many in past tho

Pure bum look at his record he lost against an even worse bum something like 16 wins 30 losses

What do you mean by that tuffty mark de mori crumbled David Haye knew held crumble that's why he picked him you need to do some re search

When you can't even get a fighters loss rate right I think your research is none to clever either! de Mori was pretty highly ranked in the WBA, I think he froze after the first right hander from Hayes rattled his skull!

Ratings mean nothing Anthony Joshua is rated something like third and he hasn't achieved anything

Here you don't do bloody driveways do you?

2 is nothing like sodding 30!

• Like 2

Pure bum look at his record he lost against an even worse bum something like 16 wins 30 losses

He lost to this guy

http://boxrec.com/boxer/19364

16 wins 20 losses I said rough estimate without double checking I wasn't 100 percent sure the exaclt record but now I've confirmed it for you feking goat

He lost to this guy

http://boxrec.com/boxer/19364

16 wins 20 losses I said rough estimate without double checking I wasn't 100 percent sure the exaclt record but now I've confirmed it for you feking goat

I was talking about De Moris Record, that loss to Wyborn was over a decade ago! Hardly a current indication of his form!