F****ng Ferreters

Of course going out with NV and shooting sitter after sitter is the best way to manage the population, and also so much fun I'd imagine!!

f**k that give me a pocketful of nets a ferrret and running dog and I'm as happy as a pig in shit..

nets ? ha bolt em for the dogs

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damm those pesky poaching Ferreters, Lurchers, Terriers, Hawkers, Trappers..........all are the Air Gunners mortal enemy.   Next time you see one make sure you give them a bloody good thrashing foll

Of course going out with NV and shooting sitter after sitter is the best way to manage the population, and also so much fun I'd imagine!!   f**k that give me a pocketful of nets a ferrret and runnin

How do you know it was them that ruined it? Cos some bloke saw somebody in October? They would have to be really good ferreters hunting regular to make a good area poor. ....but then again I see 'd

Damm those pesky poaching Ferreters, Lurchers, Terriers, Hawkers, Trappers..........all are the Air Gunners mortal enemy.

Next time you see one make sure you give them a bloody good thrashing followed by a quick dry bumming to make sure they get the message and stay away from "your wild rabbits"!

Meanwhile make sure you go out night after night with the most expensive ££££ Air Gun & NV set up going and blast all the grazing milky doe's and young you see to cheer yourself up, reminding yourself that it's pest control.

Don't forget to post as many close up head shot pictures that you can in your post self congratulatory hunting write up, all the while frothing with excitement at how many potential likes and pat on the backs you will receive............

Then you can start a new thread asking where all the rabbits have gone..................

• Like 16

Damm those pesky poaching Ferreters, Lurchers, Terriers, Hawkers, Trappers..........all are the Air Gunners mortal enemy.

Next time you see one make sure you give them a bloody good thrashing followed by a quick dry bumming to make sure they get the message and stay away from "your wild rabbits"!

Meanwhile make sure you go out night after night with the most expensive ££££ Air Gun & NV set up going and blast all the grazing milky doe's and young you see to cheer yourself up, reminding yourself that it's pest control.

Don't forget to post as many close up head shot pictures that you can in your post self congratulatory hunting write up, all the while frothing with excitement at how many potential likes and pat on the backs you will receive............

Then you can start a new thread asking where all the rabbits have gone..................

well said that man :clapper:

• Like 4

YES!!!

Anyone remember that post by an old member on here, Chimp i think he was called taking the piss out of them... This post reminded me of that

In fact I'm going to try dig it out

• Like 2

YES!!!

Anyone remember that post by an old member on here, Chimp i think he was called taking the piss out of them... This post reminded me of that

Cant find it! gutted!

YES!!!

yeah i remember it funny as feck think he added pics with a bic pen or something

YES!!!

Cant find it! gutted!
http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/206477-my-thl-night-lamping-write-up/
  • Like 2

YES!!!

Cant find it! gutted!
http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/206477-my-thl-night-lamping-write-up/

Nice One! thanks