What Dogs People Running On Here?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got 3 One blue lurcher X lurcher     Hancock bitch And my old girl that's got a litter of pups 3/8 5/8 towards the bull ! Now retired and by feck she deserves it !

Beddy crosses

My Dog......   Freezer filler ......

Posted Images

post-88284-0-45114600-1453407032_thumb.jpeg

The youngest of my 3 not the dog his sire was but when you have owned and worked a dog that you class as up there with the best of them you always make comparisons and strive to one day own a dog of similar ilk again...he's a decent animal that has a similar attitude to his sire with loads of drive .....he is fast enough to put a bend in most things for his type but just lacks that yard sometimes

• Like 7

smashing dogs LL.whats the bottom one like uncut?and fast looking animals

cheers jigsaw shes a lovely bitch only 11 month old but showing good potential

is there a line of wollys about or justa few coming through in certain litters?have the rest of her litter mates come coated as well ?

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

The youngest of my 3 not the dog his sire was but when you have owned and worked a dog that you class as up there with the best of them you always make comparisons and strive to one day own a dog of similar ilk again...he's a decent animal that has a similar attitude to his sire with loads of drive .....he is fast enough to put a bend in most things for his type but just lacks that yard sometimes

Nice animal him MIK

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

that looks very useful. I've one similar and for the first time in 5 years on rough ground he is laid up. I feel like I've lost a limb.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

that looks very useful. I've one similar and for the first time in 5 years on rough ground he is laid up. I feel like I've lost a limb.
I am used to my others being laid up because of their committed style but this lad seems to be bomb proof ....I have seen him bounce of stuff at full pelt and run of some rough ground but does not seem to break like my others
  • Like 1

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

I am used to my others being laid up because of their committed style but this lad seems to be bomb proof ....I have seen him bounce of stuff at full pelt and run of some rough ground but does not seem to break like my others

Mine have always been like that, And I thought he was bombproof too, but after a couple of hard days on the moors and forestry he was screaming in his box the next morning. I've never heard a whimper in 5 years

• Like 1

smashing dogs LL.whats the bottom one like uncut?and fast looking animals

cheers jigsaw shes a lovely bitch only 11 month old but showing good potential

is there a line of wollys about or justa few coming through in certain litters?have the rest of her litter mates come coated as well ?

think they just come through randomly mate,her mother was wooley coated but the mothers parents were not,,,,and yh she was the only wolley one in the litter