Fcuking Traverlers

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely right.....one of the most fearsome and intimidating men ive ever met said to me years ago " you always need to be able to go up another gear "......hence when you hear these gypsy lads rant

There int a good un among em. There might be some who seem to be men of word but are they fu*k. It just depends on how long until there is something worth turning you over for.   Someone I used to k

I dont understand all this fear and apprehension people seem to have about gypsies ive never found them to be any different from regular folk when it comes to confrontation......some will stand up and

Like I say I'm sure a lot play up on the fear factor. Until I moved here I'd never really meet any to be honest. This area is different from where I used to live big time and is an actual fear lol. Never had a problem with any n know a few to say hello n have a quick chat with. They ain't nicking dogs like gets mentioned on here, up to stuff more profitable than that.

Just let them know your not happy Pete. Hopefully they are decent n understanding,sure it'll come across better than kicking off. If they are decent themselves they'd probably respect you more for that than going there guns blazing. Must be a c**t if your decent and society seems to get away with hating you all. What I mean by that is if I went on a train n pretended to be on the phone and said "some dirty p***y/gypo or whatever has done this n that their all scum" id get less of a reaction than if I made a Muslim comment.

The fear factor that's in their own heads you mean?

Did you see that bailiff program on telly a few weeks back where they had to evict some gypsies? The bailiff (60 odd year old man) asked them politely to move on. This ginger twat said "You're scared of pikeys." The old guy said "No, not at all. Why would I be?" The ginger twat went from an aggressive arsehole to wanting to shake his hand in about 3 seconds. :laugh:

As Wilf said, Peter needs to get in and speak to the main man there, not the first bellend he comes across. Polite but firm. :thumbs:

Like I say I'm sure a lot play up on the fear factor. Until I moved here I'd never really meet any to be honest. This area is different from where I used to live big time and is an actual fear lol. Never had a problem with any n know a few to say hello n have a quick chat with. They ain't nicking dogs like gets mentioned on here, up to stuff more profitable than that.

Just let them know your not happy Pete. Hopefully they are decent n understanding,sure it'll come across better than kicking off. If they are decent themselves they'd probably respect you more for that than going there guns blazing. Must be a c**t if your decent and society seems to get away with hating you all. What I mean by that is if I went on a train n pretended to be on the phone and said "some dirty p***y/gypo or whatever has done this n that their all scum" id get less of a reaction than if I made a Muslim comment.

Did you see that bailiff program on telly a few weeks back where they had to evict some gypsies? The bailiff (60 odd year old man) asked them politely to move on. This ginger twat said "You're scared of pikeys." The old guy said "No, not at all. Why would I be?" The ginger twat went from an aggressive arsehole to wanting to shake his hand in about 3 seconds. :laugh:

As Wilf said, Peter needs to get in and speak to the main man there, not the first bellend he comes across. Polite but firm. :thumbs:

Irish travellers not gypsies walshie I seen the program and watch the other episodes aswell the old men seem to love thier job and do help people sometimes such as housing evictions but seem very bitter men but suppose you have to be to be in that job and as much as I think it's a c**ts job if I was a landlord ild probably appriseate the balifs a little bit but I've had bad experiences with them and find they are bullies if you don't know the law better than them that's why i think the travellers mate came to help but he didn't really know how to help them my dad knows the ins and outs and never had a balif take anything

Irish travellers not gypsies walshie I seen the program and watch the other episodes aswell the old men seem to love thier job and do help people sometimes such as housing evictions but seem very bitter men but suppose you have to be to be in that job and as much as I think it's a c**ts job if I was a landlord ild probably appriseate the balifs a little bit but I've had bad experiences with them and find they are bullies if you don't know the law better than them that's why i think the travellers mate came to help but he didn't really know how to help them my dad knows the ins and outs and never had a balif take anything

My point mate is nothing to do with the bailiffs, it was that he tried the usual "you're scared" nonsense and as soon as he realised the old boy wasn't, he wound his neck in. :laugh:

No point going through life being aggressive.

My point mate is nothing to do with the bailiffs, it was that he tried the usual "you're scared" nonsense and as soon as he realised the old boy wasn't, he wound his neck in. :laugh:

You'll get shithouses who will assume everyone's scared of thier reputation in every community that's how locals are so scared of most travellers they play on it lol

Absolutely right.....one of the most fearsome and intimidating men ive ever met said to me years ago " you always need to be able to go up another gear "......hence when you hear these gypsy lads ranting on like lunatics when they do actually lose their rag the element of surprise is gone and they are about as intimidating as a chicken drumstick !

Seeing a nasty man turn nasty is nowhere near as frightening as seeing a gentleman turn nasty.

• Like 14

Absolutely right.....one of the most fearsome and intimidating men ive ever met said to me years ago " you always need to be able to go up another gear "......hence when you hear these gypsy lads ranting on like lunatics when they do actually lose their rag the element of surprise is gone and they are about as intimidating as a chicken drumstick !

Seeing a nasty man turn nasty is nowhere near as frightening as seeing a gentleman turn nasty.

Some truth in that defionatly they don't know what to expect when a placid man turns but the saying is the quiet ones are the ones to watch for

Ok your unlucky to have a travellers (who dont travel) next to your house but most people have some sort of trouble or issue with their neighbours.mine at the moment is their security cameras pointing in my garden and at my kennels

you cant do anything without being watched,this will soon be sorted out one way or another.

regarding the travellers and trouble,i remember a few years ago not to far from me,the so called travellers had a permanent site and they were constantly ringing for police help,and the council to move them to another site,

they said they were victims of abuse and trouble,they did move and we have had no more sites,,how bad were their antagonists ..................PAKISTANIS worse than travellers.

Dont bother calling the police or getting a guard dog....a Pakistani should do the trick.

Ok your unlucky to have a travellers (who dont travel) next to your house but most people have some sort of trouble or issue with their neighbours.mine at the moment is their security cameras pointing in my garden and at my kennels

you cant do anything without being watched,this will soon be sorted out one way or another.

regarding the travellers and trouble,i remember a few years ago not to far from me,the so called travellers had a permanent site and they were constantly ringing for police help,and the council to move them to another site,

they said they were victims of abuse and trouble,they did move and we have had no more sites,,how bad were their antagonists ..................PAKISTANIS worse than travellers.

Dont bother calling the police or getting a guard dog....a Pakistani should do the trick.

Phone the council. It's illegal for them to have their cameras overlooking your property.

Phone the council. It's illegal for them to have their cameras overlooking your property.

i dont need to phone a friend,nice chat will do the trick.

Very true !