Price Of Handcok's Pups Fair Or Over Priced For What They Are

mate of mine rang up the other day £300 a pup he is wanting also got kicked off there face book page for voicing my opinion about the breed now and how the breeding is now from years ago when they where tested in the field bred with proven dogs.

Edited by luke ferret

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mates Hancock lurcher bang in the money does what's asked. He's s grafter knows his job. Worth every penny.

Yup Fluffs right,, no c**t in their right mind would have one,   Heres mine, I hate his guts but he was only £150 from Hancock.   Some wank spouted on this site sometimes likes.          

Boooooring Luke ferret you have posted 3times without a reply moaning about Hancock lurchers, there are lads out there with dogs that do just as good as the best dogs you know.....you clearly have an

Posted Images

mate of mine rang up the other day £300 a pup he is wanting also got kicked off there face book page for voicing my opinion about the breed now and how the breeding is now from years ago when they where tested in the field bred with proven dogs.

If you want one you'll pay the money simples..

The facebook page as nothing to do with the hancocks , its run by people who are Hancock lurcher owners

• Like 3

Iam going to say over priced but then I will add that most lurcher pup are over priced these days I wouldnt pay more then 100 pound these days an I think thats a fare price just my opinion not everyone will agree

I agree , but Id prefer to gift a pup to a working home

• Like 2

If you don't want to pay 300 don't buy one.

As for getting kicked off the page it's hardly surprising, is it? It's a page for people who wan't to share their Hancock dogs' good points so of course they kicked you off.

• Like 1