Whats In Santas Sack For You ?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bless your hearts lets hope for a positive outcome and some good old fashioned christmas spirit.

well I had a tear in my eye this morning , mI'm not the Bonniest lad o hunting life ?, but by f**k what a cracker of a jumper lol cheers Santa Anne love you just a little more today ?? merry Xmas all

The c**t has nothing but bad luck for me I've a four year old with autism which is hard as fook but came to terms with dealing with which was hard enough but now my other boy needs to be tested for it

Posted Images

Jesus wept peter you have some lucky kids

Mate that's nothing I put my foot down this year it's usually nore than you would think it's for ten kids not two

Who's birthday is on xmas day mate? We have 5 between the age of 2 - 17, the place is jam packed with toys bikes lap tops dj equipment iPhones tables the lot, it's worth all the effort I think now I'm just looking forward to my fry up

It's my two year old's birthday pal and your right it's definitely worth it The faces on the when they came down and seen their presents was priceless

Iv mentioned a while back what I was wanting hope he brings it , you no the woolie jumpers you get with pheasants etc I want one with a running dog embroidered on it ,, come on Santa ??

well I had a tear in my eye this morning , mI'm not the Bonniest lad o hunting life ?, but by f**k what a cracker of a jumper lol image_4.jpg cheers Santa Anne love you just a little more today ?? merry Xmas all
  • Like 10

Well I got everything I asked for, having a cracking day with all the family round and I got to spoil the feck out of all the little ones this morning :victory:

Nothing beats seeing those excited little faces :yes:

• Like 2

This is how you do it del

Nearly but there ment to be under a xmas tree pete :thumbs::laugh: ..

I know but we can't put up a tree the little fella with autism keep pulling it down we just have two little ones on the mantle piece

Sounds like a present for the lad in it's own right mate :laugh: and hope the kids have a grand one and a happy new year :victory: .

• Like 1

This is how you do it del

Nearly but there ment to be under a xmas tree pete :thumbs::laugh: ..

I know but we can't put up a tree the little fella with autism keep pulling it down we just have two little ones on the mantle piece

Sounds like a present for the lad in it's own right mate :laugh: and hope the kids have a grand one and a happy new year :victory: .

Same to you pal have a good one

• Like 1