What A Laugh Dog Prices

also if i dont spend it on dogs or stuff for the dogs ill end up wasting my money on shit or the mrs will be after it lol so i dont realy mind putting money into them or paying abit more for them like i say a few post back i had a big argument with the mrs and had to move out for a month i had no were to keep my dogs so i had to sell the pup and other dog she kept the older dog but hes f****d she sees him more as a pet iv had to spend 1300 on my old pup 10 month old and a young 8week old bitch this week i could of easily brought a dog already running but dont relay want to chance that again i know what my pup has and has not done with the other lad and i know exactly how shes breed ect

• Like 1

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading this makes me glad I get out with the fellers I do. I've never ever sold any lurcher adult or pup world beater or scrap it's just not something I'd do personally. If I'm after a pup it doesn't

A dog is worth what some one is willing to pay for it. Whether its any good or fit for purpose is another matter. What is it they say you pay your money and take your chance, Simple use your eyes and

Got a litter here now and not a penny is crossing hands most definitely be out of pocket but I and few lads will have well bred pups with years of work ahead that priceless to me ! My uncle asked why

Posted Images

Sorry I'm not one for arguing but iv got a litter now and both parents do excactly what there bred to do and more and me and the bloke with the sire have put hours and years into both dogs but I'd rather give them free to lads that are gone work them and are close friends than to some bloke I hardly know for any amount of money but maybe that's me money doesn't come into it with dogs for me my misses said to me this weekend if it want for the dogs we would have so much more money but I wouldn't change them for the world I don't hunt and bred my lurcher for money ! Sorry I can't agree with big money being paid for dogs it's not how iv been brought up ! Big names and legend dog men mean nothing to me my dogs do what I expect with no big names thrown in !!

• Like 4

Yer that's the chance like u just said could' with a 1000 pounder or 150. There no solid proof, good this good that am not saying it's bad just...the word were after is chance!! Lol

I agree mate.chance.a better chance of getting a dog from proven lines.

• Like 1

Members on here peddling terriers with false breeding for 2000 euro, so long as someone's selling what you think you want/need there will always be folk who want the next best thing at what ever the cost ( 3 noughts or questionable history (stolen)I once spent 300 notes on a patt bitch with impeccable breeding that came with a trail,lucky for me the gent I had her off was as genuine as the bitch,something I will never forget,others I know have had their pants pulled down be it by a stranger or apparent mates,if somethings sounds to good to be true then it usually is.atb dc

• Like 1
If anyone HAD to sell there dog/dogs now for whatever reason, all friends had no room, then how much do you think your dogs worth and what would you accept money wise? I would sooner pts than let anyone else have what I've worked for,call me selfish but finding people to trust in this game is getting harder and harder,folk tell you the dogs been nicked when it's been sold/breeding sly litters etc,wouldn't take the chance,atb dc
If anyone HAD to sell there dog/dogs now for whatever reason, all friends had no room, then how much do you think your dogs worth and what would you accept money wise? I would sooner pts than let anyone else have what I've worked for,call me selfish but finding people to trust in this game is getting harder and harder,folk tell you the dogs been nicked when it's been sold/breeding sly litters etc,wouldn't take the chance,atb dc

I know exactly where your coming from there mate with trust. I am happy with my only dog and will never get involved in getting free pups for people or fook all ever again. Comes back and bites us on the arse.

• Like 1

Sorry I'm not one for arguing but iv got a litter now and both parents do excactly what there bred to do and more and me and the bloke with the sire have put hours and years into both dogs but I'd rather give them free to lads that are gone work them and are close friends than to some bloke I hardly know for any amount of money but maybe that's me money doesn't come into it with dogs for me my misses said to me this weekend if it want for the dogs we would have so much more money but I wouldn't change them for the world I don't hunt and bred my lurcher for money ! Sorry I can't agree with big money being paid for dogs it's not how iv been brought up ! Big names and legend dog men mean nothing to me my dogs do what I expect with no big names thrown in !!

Best post on this thread well said mate
  • Like 1

There is no comparison in handing over hard earned wages and handing over a SPARE pup after you have took the one YOU choose to breed.

My Don dog cost over £2500 to produce,ive worked the knackers off that dog,spent thousands travelling to work him,feed him,why the f**k should i give anyone a pup off him for free? It wont be happening,call me what you will?..go breed off shite and get utter shite,id gladly give rubbish away lol..you want the best you pays the £££££££ and thats the bottom line

• Like 9

There is no comparison in handing over hard earned wages and handing over a SPARE pup after you have took the one YOU choose to breed.

My Don dog cost over £2500 to produce,ive worked the knackers off that dog,spent thousands travelling to work him,feed him,why the f**k should i give anyone a pup off him for free? It wont be happening,call me what you will?..go breed off shite and get utter shite,id gladly give rubbish away lol..you want the best you pays the £££££££ and thats the bottom line
So what your saying if a pup is cheap its shit?

I can't agree with that statement sorry

• Like 5

Because it was your choic to produce him Andy, your choice to travel and work him. Does that make him better than the rest that gift pups?? I doubt it, facts are iv bought a few and was gifted a few, and the guys that gifted me pup had the better dogs and it showed in the pups I was gifted. as soon as folk want re imbursed these days I start questioning there motivation. If dogs are that good they would pay for them selves and the litter before breeding surely? Maybe it's me, I'd not give pups to strangers for money or free, and I'd never charge a mate, so that's how I see it

im utterly gobsmacked by his last statement ! I'm exactly the same as you I couldn't think of anything worse than a pup iv bred leaving my kennel going to someone I don't know ! For any amount of money but we got shit dogs mate don't worry the real dog men sell there's for hundreds they work them harder than us
  • Like 1