This Weekends Boxing

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive said before i liken this part of the forum to a pub where its often fun listening to the way different folk see the world.....on these boxing topics its usually pretty clear who has a little bit o

he's done well then putting himself on the right path and making something of himself ....should be patting him on the back.....shouldn't we?

That was a decent scrap, 2 young lads really having a go.. We're a fickle race eh, Joshua gets really tagged, comes through it and finishes the fight in a bit of style.. But he's still, chinny, the ne

Posted Images

Am I the only one that thinks Whyte could win? :laugh: Should be a fecking good fight either way

Nope...i got money on Whyte to win...not wishing to repeat myself again but i think that big left hand of Whyte's will give Joshua trouble again just like it did in the amateurs...i got this as part of a double with the Fury/Klitschko fight at 44/1...really hoping to see Dillian upset the apple-cart...this being pay per view is a piss take in my opinion

• Like 1

Am I the only one that thinks Whyte could win? :laugh: Should be a fecking good fight either way

Nope...i got money on Whyte to win...not wishing to repeat myself again but i think that big left hand of Whyte's will give Joshua trouble again just like it did in the amateurs...i got this as part of a double with the Fury/Klitschko fight at 44/1...really hoping to see Dillian upset the apple-cart...this being pay per view is a piss take in my opinion

My thoughts exactly :yes: I stand to win a nice bit if Whyte wins and this fight is part of an accumulator I've got going so I'm really hoping for a Whyte win :laugh:

I agree that this being ppv is a piss take but on the otherhand look at the recent hw champ ppv, a terrible undercard topped by a 36 minute sparring match.Atleast this is a good undercard topped by two fighters that certainly will be trying to stop their opponent