That's Just Wrong

Why IS this a Christian country? What right does a religion have over a country? I'm British and I didn't sign up for any religious shite.

It's not all about Christianity vs Islam. I don't want either, all both have ever done is caused agro.

How can it possibly bother you so much? Next you'll be getting upset that no one believes in the easter bunny or tooth fairly anymore.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A question for all you guys that say your not Christian ... If you died tomorrow what would your relatives do with your body? I hazard a guess you will be buried or cremated and a minister will carry

Although I don't follow the Christian faith I have been like most of us bought up to follow Christian values that are the foundation of our country so to undermine those values go's against everything

I know, lol. I'm going to remind him of that on page 100.

"26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple."

Luke 14:26-27

Edited by ChrisJones

Nothing like a pie chart to put things in perspective 2015-12-07-22-32-17--1812109726_zpsegctn

Did everyone complete the census? I didn't.

From the government 2011 census ....I will add you but I don't think it would changed the percentages :D: Edited by kanny
  • Like 1

Nothing like a pie chart to put things in perspective 2015-12-07-22-32-17--1812109726_zpsegctn

Well if that pie chart is accurate......it looks like there's enough Christians to make sure we're gonna be ok, panic over? Haha

Well if that pie chart is accurate......it looks like there's enough Christians to make sure we're gonna be ok, panic over? Haha

yeah grab yourself a kebab from ali's and chill

• Like 1

This is way off topic but in short I believe in what's in front of my eyes and I see Islam with a strong bond of faith on the up and I see splintered groups of western people who are buying into the constant attacks on the church and faith getting the shit kicked out of it......you lot do the maths ;)

This is way off topic but in short I believe in what's in front of my eyes and I see Islam with a strong bond of faith on the up and I see splintered groups of western people who are buying into the constant attacks on the church and faith getting the shit kicked out of it......you lot do the maths ;)

So religion was the glue that tied us together Wilf?

Even in the Islamic world they kick the shit out of each other because one group of muslims think another group of muslims are c**ts.. bit like our own Christianity down the years...

Most of us follow the Christian principles/laws laid down by the country as a way to conduct our lives, but it's not religion that will save the country from being changed for ever (it's too late anyway)... we could all start going to church tomorrow and repent our sins, will it make any difference?

... lets have it straight, there will be no uprising, we will all carry on as before, whilst the world slowly changes around us, as it always has.... the bond of faith should of been faith in our communities, our towns, our children.. you have had to leave your community, your town for the good of your children... now thats a real shame... but good on you I say

Fair one mate, to me it's not really about if people believe or not......it's about having a common bond in something that's essentially good and isn't government ;)

• Like 3

I caught a programme on BBC this morning that made me think of this thread. It's following Sister Rita a nun that runs a foodbank and community centre in Manchester and she's fecking brilliant a real tough character but so compassionate with it, exactly the sort of person I think of when I think of "good Christian values" :yes:

Give it a watch if you've got time, nice to see a more feel good type show on TV instead of the endless scoungers/bailiffs/immigrants shite.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06s6klk/sister-rita-to-the-rescue-episode-1