Any Good Films ?

Go to solution Solved by TUFFTY,

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just watched the series 'The Deterctorists' Best thing ive watched lately. another season 'd be good

Saw the Revenant over christmas....thought it was real good, ment to be a true story i think...that Tom Hardy's turn out a good Brit actor...liked him in that film about the moonshiners 'Laswless' thi

One of the best films I've seen that ?

Not a film but iv been looking at a documentory on netflix called the making of a murderer theres a few parts to it its seems very good its about a fella that done 18 years for something he didnt do its worth a look im going to finish the rest tonight

watched the first two parts. its worth viewing if you can

f**k me pete you'd fit in well in my house. We've been watching that on Netflix, more my dad but I walked in on it and caught my eye. Gonna start it from the beginning although just hearing the story so far my minds made up. Maybe the documentary will change my mind

Not a film but iv been looking at a documentory on netflix called the making of a murderer theres a few parts to it its seems very good its about a fella that done 18 years for something he didnt do its worth a look im going to finish the rest tonight

v

Iv just watched a few more epesodes its realy interesting

v

Iv just watched a few more epesodes its realy interesting

Im into this at the minute, love documentaries!

Fell asleep twice in the chair earlier hours, but still tried fighting sleep to watch it, got a few more to watch and cannot believe what the fella Avery is up against! & whats been overcome already. Telly that will blow you away!

• Like 2

Ive started getting into these series lately rather than films i was laid up with a bad back for a few weeks recently and got through the whole lot of that Peaky Blinders i thought it was great.......just started this Breaking Bad now....didnt think id like it at first but onto the second season and its really good....... like a cross between a film and a soap opera i havent seen a new film come out that ive liked in ages.

Was going to suggest the series. Peaky Blinders, Breaking bad, Narcos, Sons of Anachy, Better Call Saul (watch after Breaking bad) are all good. We finished watching Prison Break at 2 last night which i'd seen some of when they first came out but being able to watch them back to back on Netflix is better as it's easier to follow the story than when it first came out and you had to wait a week for the next one

• Like 1