Any Good Films ?

Go to solution Solved by TUFFTY,

6 ways to sundown a.k.a 6 ways to die. You'll definitely want to watch it again. Mainly because you won't understand it first time.

And why does Vinnie Jones' character who was born in America and raised in Mexico have a London accent? :hmm:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just watched the series 'The Deterctorists' Best thing ive watched lately. another season 'd be good

Saw the Revenant over christmas....thought it was real good, ment to be a true story i think...that Tom Hardy's turn out a good Brit actor...liked him in that film about the moonshiners 'Laswless' thi

One of the best films I've seen that ?

All the talk of Ireland reminds me of a good'un i seen a while back...called 'kill the Irishman'...its a true story of a Cleveland tradeunionist who takes on the Mafia...if you like loads of motors being blown up with pipe bombs...you'll love this!

• Like 1

Just as someone mentioned vinnie jones, to me his abit of a danny dyer. Plays the same person on and off camera and every film role. Watch danny dyer then put on al pachino and its a joke to even say they have the same profession.

On london live this week its just been movies to do with "the essex boys". Jesus christ how many films can you do telling the same story lol. Got essex boys, rise of the foot solider, the fall of the essex boys and bound by blood. The worst has to be the fall of the essex boys the acting n fake accents is so bad its not even funny. God knows what the budget was on the movie. Amount of tv series featured on the blokes aswell is abit of a joke. On tv its as if their bigged up dispite the fact they played the game n lost.

• Like 2

Danny "Dire",Vinnie Jones,Tamer Hassan etc are all one trick ponies,calling them actors is akin to describing someone who puts together an IKEA flatpack table a Carpenter,they play themselves,they arent exactly thespians.

Edited by mackem
  • Like 1

I watched "In the heart of the sea" the other day,remake of the old Moby Dick,worth a punt,the remake of Point-break is out in a few days,the original keanu reeves,patrick swayze,gary busey was a classic,judging from the trailer the new version looks watchable.

I was totally wrong,a few decent stunts and Ray Winstones dodgy accent which vacillates between cockney and yank even in the same sentence can't quite cover the holes in the plot,point-break should have been titled point-less,shoddy remake of what is a classic original.

• Like 1

I watched "In the heart of the sea" the other day,remake of the old Moby Dick,worth a punt,the remake of Point-break is out in a few days,the original keanu reeves,patrick swayze,gary busey was a classic,judging from the trailer the new version looks watchable.

I was totally wrong,a few decent stunts and Ray Winstones dodgy accent which vacillates between cockney and yank even in the same sentence can't quite cover the holes in the plot,point-break should have been titled point-less,shoddy remake of what is a classic original.

Not worth anything nor does it mean much to me. My dad sold something on ebay years back. He spotted the name of the buyer was melville n made a joke about him being a relative of herman. They exchanged a few emails n bloke proved it was his relative cant remember how many generations back. Anyway he posted my dad moby dick n wrote a note on a page to me. Just mentions his relative wrote it in such n such year and hopes i enjoy the book. Being honest ive not read it yet. Anyway random little story lol.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Watched the new Star Wars in 3d was just like as it was when I was a kid, AWESOME

Still fancy Princess Leia, feels wrong, but oh so right! LOL

The Hateful Eight, Tarantino film with Samuel L jackson Nick Nolte, corker :thumbs:

Edited by Columbo
  • Like 3

Watched the new Star Wars in 3d was just like as it was when I was a kid, AWESOME

Still fancy Princess Leia, feels wrong, but oh so right! LOL

The Hateful Eight, Tarantino film with Samuel L jackson Nick Nolte, corker :thumbs:

enjoyed the new tarantino film. very good.

the new film called "the revenant" with leonardo dicaprio in is also a really good film. well worth the watch :yes:

• Like 1