Josh/golly Lines.

I dont come on here anymore and this is a mates account,il tell you all the truth. Il address every lie on here. Firstly golly was sold for £500 bought from turk. Secondly,it was not a red hot day,a terrier was dug 6ft at the start of the season on this day,thirdly golly refused to pull both game from the earth,waited for one to show and had a half hearted attempt and it got away. Fourth,golly was not an rspca case when he went back to wales. You turk were rang and told about the dogs refusal and told he was being pts,you said not to as ypur mate who owned him before you (who gave him to you) would buy him back for the same money,golly was taken straight from the fiekd to wales as i wasnt prepared to feed the jacking animal another night,why we are on the subject the money was £100 light too! Fifth,why was he passed about,simple,he was a one trick pony and a nightmare with all livestock. And sixth ive always stated and always will golly was the greatest buull x producer ive seen he threw working dogs to even shit bitches. Thats all the truth so dont be slagging me off turk as theres ed,the truth is the truth.

Fair play you can't get straighter than that :thumbs: I knew a past owner had come on here and said it as it was about the dog but couldn't remember who ,you put all this on before when a Golly thread came up after I said Buster the sire of golly jacked on a fallow buck ...the golly dog was a fine big strong looking bull x and was marketed well it seems with all the dogs and bitches out of him but think this dog really was made a legend by the internet

Edited by DEERMAN
  • Like 2

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would sooner shoot my dogs if it came on top rather than give em to anyone else to work or walk.dog does its best by you,then you owe it to the dog to everything you can for it in return imo,a lot o

Sounds like the dog was failed not the other way around.

Not trying to be funny. But I wouldn't say its a lurchers Job to pull anything from a earth surely its down to you to control end of a dig no offence has we have different takes on theses things

Posted Images

Definitely got different takes would expect my lurchers to finish off a dig

Why?
Because before the ban that's what mine and my uncles dogs were bred for didn't have a dog to bark myself dogs for jobs

Wow...breeding lurchers just to finish off digs........I guess there's digging & there's digging....haha..

• Like 2

Definitely got different takes would expect my lurchers to finish off a dig

Why?
Because before the ban that's what mine and my uncles dogs were bred for didn't have a dog to bark myself dogs for jobs
Wow...breeding lurchers just to finish off digs........I guess there's digging & there's digging....haha..
Yeep piss poor lurchers mate shame to the lurcher world