What You Having For Christmas?

Same as every year, get up just before first light and go for a good old mooch, every year me and a pal get a brace of pheasants on Xmas eve so have them for dinner.... but tbh Christmas is a load of bollox, I'm not religious so no point in celebrating it

• Like 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Little sister a new tele, mum can get purfume n money that ill have to force her to spend on herself. Old man a voucher so can take his bike when it needs it to get a full service.   Every year used

to be blunt ime dreading it more and more this year! after me and the missus went west this will be the first christmas without the girls so thats going to be extra tough...so me and a pall are going

Turkey and Ham, LOL

Posted Images

The whole family are going to be off this year so I'm looking foreword to that more than anything else , the lassy can let the staff in the pub get the day off if we cook and serve the Christmas dinner for the punters then close the pub and have ours later

• 4 weeks later...

A row probably :D

Cheers, D.

ony if you stand thear long enough

I was right :D

Cheers, D.

Well it was obvious you were going to have a row when you got her a fecking Weight Watchers membership for Christmas FFS :laugh::whistling:

• Like 1

had me son over+ wife this year , that was great , had the norm socks etc lol, always go to see my parents grave this time of the year. out to see the local hunt boxing day with family, then take the dogs for a walk after :thumbs:

A row probably :D

Cheers, D.

ony if you stand thear long enough

I was right :D

Cheers, D.

Well it was obvious you were going to have a row when you got her a fecking Weight Watchers membership for Christmas FFS :laugh::whistling:

:D slippers that were too small.lol

Cheers, D.