Russian Jet Shot Down

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally I'd give putin freedom of our waters and airspace....   We let hate preachers and 500,000 unchecked new arrivals have freedom of our towns and cities....I know who I fear most.

I don't know how much tourism is worth to certain parts of Turkey from the UK , but they can fill there hotels with refugees because hopefully no sane UK resident will step foot in that country for th

It is thought to have violated turkish airspace.   So if Russia was to violate our airspace we would do the same.   Just because its Russia doesn't mean that they can do what they feckin want.

Wasnt a fighter plane but we had someone enter our airspace. We had planes up there warning thatll itll be shot down. The planes traveled so fast it caused a sonic boom. Honestly thought there had been a huge car crash outside. Just hearing that and knowing its possible sort of made me feel good in a strange way abit of pride n safety feeling. I know they cant talk about what they are doing but the spies we have aswell just makes me feel good. All we ever hear is about how powerful and bad isis are but truth is although we wont weve got to be able to wipe them out.

Hope russia dont punish turkey and nato want to get invovled. From what ive seen on youtube putin seems a strong leader pisses all over cameron. Got his biography downstairs ordered it for mate in the nick but might have to keep it back for myself.

The British are super strong with intelligence and international influence. It is almost like the powers that be since thatcher have intentionally tried to humiliate and shame the native Brit, who is an intelligent and hard-working citizen into submission. I hope a race of people with the history and abilities you have, not to mention the military capabilities, do not accept this rot.
  • Like 1

Would of thought turkey know isis aint flying planes, saw its russia and kicked off about it after. Isis are on the boarder of turkey they should be happy that russia are helping. Makes you wonder if its part of a plan to get us into war with russia. All we ever hear about russia is them being the bad guys.

• Like 1

Would of thought turkey know isis aint flying planes, saw its russia and kicked off about it after. Isis are on the boarder of turkey they should be happy that russia are helping. Makes you wonder if its part of a plan to get us into war with russia. All we ever hear about russia is them being the bad guys.

your right mate, putin is the only nation passing christain laws, i like the fact putin takes no crap, how many of the worlds forces have went and attacked russia????? none that i know off, putin is for russian people, you can be gay but in the privacy of your own home. and you can hunt freely too

• Like 2

plane an the pilots are down in turkey who in the wrong

if its def turkey then russia is in the wrong, but you would think theyd work together.

pilots dropped into hatay 30 mile over the border

cant see putin taking it between the cheeks though, he dont like muslim cock lol, the place is in a big mess

• Like 2

I don't know how much tourism is worth to certain parts of Turkey from the UK , but they can fill there hotels with refugees because hopefully no sane UK resident will step foot in that country for the foreseeable future !!

• Like 6