V I Ps Arrive In Scotland

All they flats are away now

Some are still standing. Funny times when the kosovans came, all the young team thought they would square up to them, you really think these guys from over there are going to be scared of a bunch of wee guys full of Buckie with sticks and pen knifes? Don't make me laugh. Nothing compared to what these guys lived in before they came here!

• Like 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whos worried, sounds good to me...

The properties that advertise no DSS have all sorts of guarantees attached to them when the council rent them to these interlopers any damage etc I have been homeless 18 months now legally as my last

Snp great lot forget and bout there own homeless

Posted Images

Just heard on the radio this morning that charities catering for homeless people are concerned that numbers of homeless have risen yet again and to new levels.

Don't hear wee Kranky nor her supporters mention that when discussing resources spent on Syrians.

Add to that, unemployment up 11,000 last month, the second consecutive rise, where are these people going to find employment when Scottish people can't.Did I mention the price of oil?.

Only upside?, the wheels are truly coming off the snp bandwagon.

This is the first wave of an invasion from people so different they are literally aliens.

I think Scotland was the tester and if they are tolerated within certain parameters with a certain level of criminal acts committed by them and against them then there will be a larger influx, I would say on a much larger scale.

Scameron and Co. Ltd will allow this to barter for concessions from the EU which will benefit his class of wealthy tory types.

Sturgeon and Co are well out of their depth and don't have a clue how to deal with this problem. Not Scotland First coming from them now.

• Like 1

90% of them are men. The odd woman and child

Thats interesting ,if country is war torn and ravaged and is so bad you have to leave your native land,why would you leave your wife and kids behind ??

Every time you see hoards of refugees fleeing their countries its always men,occasionally the odd woman and child is seen,but 99% are men.

I know for a fact,if things got that bad i wouldnt say "ive had enough of this i,m off,take care bye"..............you take them with you...............................................ON SECOND THOUGHTS MAYBE NOT.............!!!!!!!!!

90% of them are men. The odd woman and

child

Thats interesting ,if country is war torn and ravaged and is so bad you have to leave your native land,why would you leave your wife and kids behind ??

Every time you see hoards of refugees fleeing their countries its always men,occasionally the odd woman and child is seen,but 99% are men.

I know for a fact,if things got that bad i wouldnt say "ive had enough of this i,m off,take care bye"..............you take them with you...............................................ON SECOND THOUGHTS MAYBE NOT.............!!!!!!!!!

It's to late now they got what they wanted and There here now. I wouldn't leave my wife or kids for anything. You could see they were all men that come over aNd most people new exactly what was going on. I hope everyone that took pity on the refugees and welcomed them here can now see why others didn't want them here.

What happened in Paris, and France admitting terrosits come in with the refugees should be enough proof to not let anymore in.

It all started with that washed up 5 year old boy. I said to my wife at the time they probably drowned him themselves for publicity. They have no guilt and they don't care who they kill

• Like 3

Seems not everyone in Scotland is happy with moslems, didnt hear or see anything on the news that someone in glasgow had tried to torch a mosque

Uncle of mine lives round corner said one was set alight other night in Bishopbriggs, not sure how serious it was tho

Was a hall the use as a mosque on auchinairn road mate but it's still standing lol. Heard they using the old plastic factory that blew up in George's x as one aswell mate, start popping up all over the place soon I think

child

It's to late now they got what they wanted and There here now. I wouldn't leave my wife or kids for anything. You could see they were all men that come over aNd most people new exactly what was going on. I hope everyone that took pity on the refugees and welcomed them here can now see why others didn't want them here.

What happened in Paris, and France admitting terrosits come in with the refugees should be enough proof to not let anymore in.

It all started with that washed up 5 year old boy. I said to my wife at the time they probably drowned him themselves for publicity. They have no guilt and they don't care who they kill

All men that came over? It was mostly families on the plane to Scotland last week...

child

All men that came over? It was mostly families on the plane to Scotland last week...

OK I stand corrected then. My opinion is that they were supposed to be family's arriving and instead 90% men arrived leaving most women and children behind.