V I Ps Arrive In Scotland

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

whos worried, sounds good to me...

The properties that advertise no DSS have all sorts of guarantees attached to them when the council rent them to these interlopers any damage etc I have been homeless 18 months now legally as my last

Snp great lot forget and bout there own homeless

Posted Images

On the positive side.

Cameron is only taking 4,000 a year, Germany could end up with a million this year and half a million in subsequent years, Merkel has actually said they could absorbe that many!

Sweden has taken 100's of thousands too this year, plus they only have a small population.

The ones Germany and Sweden are taking are are the general 'blow in' which has invaded Europe, mainly fighting age men with only 1 in 5 being Syrian.

We are taking genuine Syrians, a lot being women and children from refugee camps.

So as much as I don't like anything that increases our Muslim population further, we could of had Labour in charge, then we would be looking at 100's of thousands flooding in too.

Great stuff, glad to hear they're being welcomed :thumbs:

A quick question mate, how do you and your leftwing apologetic pals think it is acceptable to provide houses for foreigners when there are people sleeping rough in most Scottish cities?.

Don't give me the build more homes, governments do more crap, we're talking about the here and now.

We had no housing yesterday for our own homeless yet today we can accommodate these people.

When there's not enough homes of course the answer is to build more homes, something successive governments have failed to do.

As for the refugees I'd be interested to know if they've actually been housed or just put in temporary emergency accomdation the same as any British homeless person. If there were homes standing empty for some period of time before the refugees came then of course they should of been offered to people in need already in the area.

I'd like to see every homeless person in this country housed, an opinion that seems to be in the minority on this forum.

• Like 1

First batch arriving in Wiltshire soon too WTF.No housing available apparently so they are converting old council properties into flats .Too close to home tbh .Most of Britain is forced to take their share of 7000 of the fuckers .

WE DONT WANT THEM ,GAS THE c**ts ,DROWN THEM ,THEY DO NOT BELONG HERE .

• Like 4

I know this probably goes for lots of the U.K. but if we get hit with a terrorist attack in the coming months I wouldn't like to be either a refugee or a Muslim.

There was very little come back when they cut a young soldiers head off....a few people made threats online but the police kicked their doors down.

• Like 2

A quick question mate, how do you and your leftwing apologetic pals think it is acceptable to provide houses for foreigners when there are people sleeping rough in most Scottish cities?.

Don't give me the build more homes, governments do more crap, we're talking about the here and now.

We had no housing yesterday for our own homeless yet today we can accommodate these people.

When there's not enough homes of course the answer is to build more homes, something successive governments have failed to do.

As for the refugees I'd be interested to know if they've actually been housed or just put in temporary emergency accomdation the same as any British homeless person. If there were homes standing empty for some period of time before the refugees came then of course they should of been offered to people in need already in the area.

I'd like to see every homeless person in this country housed, an opinion that seems to be in the minority on this forum.

they have been placed in.private let homes paid by us the tax payer

id like to see homeless people homed...it's not fair are countrymen sleeping out in the cold and rain.....aslong as there not mussies lol

they have been placed in.private let homes paid by us the tax payer

So no special treatment then, those homes were in the private sector and available to anyone in the area and they're being paid housing benefit just like any other jobless person in the area.

Totally insane, This is just not right in any way shape or form. I think I might be in the majority of people who are getting right Royally pissed off. Do THEY want us to react? It's getting ffing close.

• Like 2