Muslim Stand Up Against Terrorism

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

60% of the pesh imams in the islamic faith I would shoot they guide wrong, teach wrong and basically create half the problems we are seeing manifest themselves now. Look back through my old posts I do

I just don't understand the apologists. What will it take to learn MUSLIMS DON'T ASSIMILATE. There are some fine muslim people out there, intelligent, educated, witty etc I have some very good friends

The fact 2 people on the same forum of thousands of people have put the exact same clip up should be an indicator of how rare this mans views are.

Posted Images

Who's faults that ??

Well its going to get increasingly "unpleasant" for them, might as well start packing your bags now Ramjam.

Don't say that, don't you know this country and the NHS in particular will grind to a halt without all the hard working immigrants.

• Like 1

image.jpg This fella doesn't f**k about atb AT

Abu chops them up don't he?
attachicon.gifimage.jpg The angel of death, gotta give it to him he's not on here chatting shit he's out there doing a bit lol atb AT

I'm pleased that he is combatting Daesh, but don't go thinking th at makes him a great guy. According to his Wiki entry (not the best source I know) he was a member of Muqtada Al-Sadar's Mahdi Army.

For those of you with short memories, it was the Mahdi Army that Y Company 2PWRR defended CIMIC house against in 2004. This engagement was made famous by the book "Sniper 1", written by the sniper platoon's commander.

• Like 1

Look, let's have it right.....they should all be brassed, end of problem!

If I had not been diabetic since the age of 10 I would have signed up for the Army's first choice of weapon...

The RAF!

You don't need to have served to be anything special

Half these keyboard warriors who rant on about what they have done are full of shit

Genuine lads tend not to try and brag or think someone else's opinion doesn't count unless they wore a military uniform

• Like 1

attachicon.gifimage.jpg The angel of death, gotta give it to him he's not on here chatting shit he's out there doing a bit lol atb AT

I'm pleased that he is combatting Daesh, but don't go thinking th at makes him a great guy. According to his Wiki entry (not the best source I know) he was a member of Muqtada Al-Sadar's Mahdi Army.

For those of you with short memories, it was the Mahdi Army that Y Company 2PWRR defended CIMIC house against in 2004. This engagement was made famous by the book "Sniper 1", written by the sniper platoon's commander.

why who are you? Atb AT

I'm an overweight truck driver from Gloucestershire. Who are you?

The point I was trying to make is, the enemy of my enemy is not automatically my friend (see Mujahideen v USSR etc).

• Like 3

I did a course with a lad that was there ... It was some shit storm that ......

• Like 2

Muqtadar Al Sadrs Mehdi corps are the force on the ground in Iraq and Syria along with the Peshmurgha are the ones who will defeat Daesh, dont question the bravery and resolve of these men as many a foreign soldier will testify.

f**k em !