A Passion For Angling

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Robson green should be made to sit and watch each of these old films....and given a dig in the side of the head every time he opens his gob to big his self up or belittle a local angler....the prick

I had the Mr Crabtree book shown in the John Baily clip, gave it to my younger brother years ago and no doubt it got slung out soon after.   Don't know if I posted this before, but me and my old fis

Feck I can't wait to go winter piking, crisp frosty winters morning where it's still and sunny all day but the frost never melts, good campfire on the go and feeding maggots to the resident robin red

Posted Images

Theres one guy presents an angling program thats the most annoying tit,like a cross between robson green for banality and bear grills for upper middle class over exuberance,henry gilbey.His catchphrases are.....You mother........eat my shorts......and the best ever was when he caught a Crabadoodle (small shore crab),he used the word leviathan 3 times in 4 seconds,and everything is Cool man.End of rant.

• Like 1

Theres one guy presents an angling program thats the most annoying tit,like a cross between robson green for banality and bear grills for upper middle class over exuberance,henry gilbey.His catchphrases are.....You mother........eat my shorts......and the best ever was when he caught a Crabadoodle (small shore crab),he used the word leviathan 3 times in 4 seconds,and everything is Cool man.End of rant.

Do you feel better now :D

• Like 2

yes,sorry mate but craberoonie and crabadoodle were just too much,we all have our breaking point,i guess i just snapped.

yes,sorry mate but craberoonie and crabadoodle were just too much,we all have our breaking point,i guess i just snapped.

No apologies needed! Don't try watching rex hunt then... :D

• Like 1

Wasn't Henry one of the folk that filmed the Great White off of Plymouth ? I bet he wouldn't tell it that it's mother was a man, LOL.

i found out after writing my little rant that he is currently fighting cancer,hope all goes well for him.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I was brought up on a knock of version of PFA on longplay vhs! Best series ever. still watch it to this day. know everything that is about to happen but still love it. my fave bits;

1. the kennet pike brace

2. bobs roach bag

3. chris' old school early morning tench fishing.

4. the scarecrow in redmire!

The music made the PFA series. catching the impossible was about as close as it has come since then. Definitely worth a watch if you havent seen it. very impressive what m.bowler achieves even if it was over three years. The thing that lets that series down in my opinion is some of the filming was done by bernard on hand held cameras and it stands out like a sore thumb.

I like Bob Roberts series, caught in the act, its real fishing to me and varies what he is after and also through the seasons. Its another one I watch regular.

I enjoyed the great big fish off series earlier this year. got a bit of the crack that comes with fishing with a buddy.

• Like 2