Would Any Of You Lend Your Dog Out.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No , I won't even let the Mrs take mine for a walk never mind letting someone else take them out no matter how well I knew them

I've only got one mate who I would trust with my dogs if he needed something to run, and if anything happened to them then it would be "so be it".   When the dogs off that slip lead it doesn't matte

Lend mine out regular but they keep bringing the b*****ds back. LOL

Out of interest. . . . . why would some of you NEVER EVER forgive your friend, if the dog managed to kill itself. . . . ?

Would you deem it their fault?

Why?

I value my dogs more then friendships :laugh:

I suppose its about the kind of friends you have. The very small number of people who I would lend my dogs to. . . . i'd trust them not to put them in a situation I wouldn't.

Putting it in context, no family member of other half has ever even walked my dogs.

But there are a couple of mates who I just know have a good enough head on them, and have done enough, and care enough about their dogs, that they wouldn't do anything daft.

In fact I reckon we'd all be more careful with someone else dog than our own :laugh:

• Like 2

Don't think I would. I mean put all that time and effort into dog then some one else cut it or put it out of action for a while. Think that would put me off. Would be more than willing to go with lad

ime working mate,i take the dog out at weekend kid takes it during week works out well dogs getting hunt 4 r 5 times a week.

You're away for the weekend/week... would you rather kennel your dog or let your mate look after it and run it/exercise it for you whilst you're away?

I've never asked anybody to look after one of my dogs, but i have looked after 3 dogs for other people who were in need, and everyone of them dropped me in the shit, too bad for them when they needed help the next time and it was'nt there, also worked some dogs for people and that was a pleasure to take them out for the day then return them to their owners

Probably only one or two lads i'd ever lend a dog to but i'd be very surprised if they'd ever ask anyway!

Bit different if you ask a friend to give a dog an opportunity your not able to, at that particular time, or maybe just keep the kettle boiling if work stops play. Either way, they are doing you a favour, not the other way round.

Most importantly, if your dog is out with someone else then you must trust them completley to act as you would, in the best interest of the dog and within that know absofuckinglutely, that if anything happened to that dog, then tough titty, hunting is a dangerous game and shit happens!!

Out of interest. . . . . why would some of you NEVER EVER forgive your friend, if the dog managed to kill itself. . . . ?

Would you deem it their fault?

Why?

I value my dogs more then friendships :laugh:

I suppose its about the kind of friends you have. The very small number of people who I would lend my dogs to. . . . i'd trust them not to put them in a situation I wouldn't.

Putting it in context, no family member of other half has ever even walked my dogs.

But there are a couple of mates who I just know have a good enough head on them, and have done enough, and care enough about their dogs, that they wouldn't do anything daft.

In fact I reckon we'd all be more careful with someone else dog than our own :laugh:

my close mates arent into dogs so they would never have the need