New Tattoo Yesterday

Ive always fancied one of them Fred Perry tattoos........your a bit old for all that caper it must of been like tattooing a used teabag all that wrinkly old skin ;)

Like Daniel said its a bit oooo luvvie .....will you get your foot done next ?....they are a f****r these mid life crisis.

My foot was done years ago ... I've got a dragon that covers my whole body and its tail starts on my big toe ...anyway keep,out of subjects you know nothing about ... You have virgin skin lol ......

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I think we all know what the wife will be buying you for Xmas!!!!           A pair of f***ing gloves!!...?

Which foot is it on?   Cheers, D.

Was it dear? Lol.

Posted Images

Me dads got a small swallow on his hand,(hard to explain) but if you follow your thumb down to your wrist,it's there.its faded as he's like 68, but often thought about having one done there .

I've only got small dragon on me leg,not really into tattoos or pain for that matter,lol

Socks ,If your happy with it that's all that matters.

• Like 1

Me dads got a small swallow on his hand,(hard to explain) but if you follow your thumb down to your wrist,it's there.its faded as he's like 68, but often thought about having one done there .

I've only got small dragon on me leg,not really into tattoos or pain for that matter,lol

Often wondered if that had some kind of meaning

My grandad had a Swallow there between the thumb and finger his was done during WW2

I remember seeing loads of old fellas with the same tattoo in the same place

My grandad had a Swallow there between the thumb and finger his was done during WW2

I believe originally they were a good luck charm for sailors, something about returning home safely. Probably why they became popular with overseas soldiers in WW2

A lot of superstition around sailors tattoos, my uncle had a rooster on one leg and a pig on the other, supposedly because neither animal can swim so they'd keep him out of the water

• Like 2

I have noticed a lot of people have swallows tatooed on there hand between there thumb and first finger. What does it mean?

Ive always fancied one of them Fred Perry tattoos........your a bit old for all that caper it must of been like tattooing a used teabag all that wrinkly old skin ;)

Like Daniel said its a bit oooo luvvie .....will you get your foot done next ?....they are a f****r these mid life crisis.

My foot was done years ago ... I've got a dragon that covers my whole body and its tail starts on my big toe ...anyway keep,out of subjects you know nothing about ... You have virgin skin lol ......

I had a few tats done as a kid but when laser removal first came out i was all over it.....im way too tough for girlie pictures all over my body :laugh:

• Like 1

lots of people that went to jail had swallows as well , i thought it meant freedom

• Like 2