Yep, if you know what your doing then they are great. If not then you will definitely have a rough ride.

Test E

Test 400

Sustanon

Trenbolone

Masteron

Anavar

Winstrol

Dianabol

proviron

And most importantly

Hcg

Clomid

Nolvadex

Arimidex

Just to add that wasn't one cycle haha....

Trenbolone is Magic stuff, I watched my body transform almost daily but it can have pretty harsh side affects...kept me up at night and then when I did sleep Id wake up in a puddle of sweat and had some real vivid crazy dreams.

Tren is the strongest steroid out there isn't it? My cousin runs Test and Tren, the Tren is for the cutting. You'd think with it being the strongest it would be used as a bulker? Maybe it's that strong it isn't safe to use too much?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Genuine post here, Dog fox you look in good shape there mate, now the lads who had the best strength to fitness type balance I have ever seen were all wiry fuckers, strong as an Ox but lean and hard a

After a fairly thought provoking couple of years ive finally got my head around a couple of quotes on the subject.   " what we,ve always wanted we dont always get.....but also what we,ve always want

f**k THAT.

Posted Images

Have used one rip from pro chem labs, ran 1ml every other day for about 6 weeks. Stripped fat off me and strength went through the roof. I also was an emotional wreck and paranoid about everything.. Grumpy fecker too... To many young lads think it's a shortcut when I fact its anything but that... You are putting a massive amount of test in your body, so your body stops making it and when you stop and don't run ptc you have a huge drop in test levels when you come off.. That's when everyone stops training and starts acting like women... Backward step for me is taking gear. Coming from experience and seeing it all to often in the gym. Been training hard now for just over a year... Slowly and steadily seeing results ... Keep at it.

If anyone was to take gear properly it should be at the right age where your natural test levels start to decrease at about 30ish... You should already have built a good solid frame to expand on and have all your lifts mastered!

Anyone who's 18-25 year old and been training for a few months jumps on it is an idiot to be honest...

That's it I'm 30 now and have only been training a few months, used to box so I've always been in decent shape but I'm fairly new to weightlifting. I've been doing a full body routine and I have seen some decent results but obviously naturally I'm not going to look as well as folk on the gear. I don't look bad but thinking of taking it to the next level.

post-68582-0-25971800-1445959528_thumb.jpg

Edited by DogFox123

Have used one rip from pro chem labs, ran 1ml every other day for about 6 weeks. Stripped fat off me and strength went through the roof. I also was an emotional wreck and paranoid about everything.. Grumpy fecker too... To many young lads think it's a shortcut when I fact its anything but that... You are putting a massive amount of test in your body, so your body stops making it and when you stop and don't run ptc you have a huge drop in test levels when you come off.. That's when everyone stops training and starts acting like women... Backward step for me is taking gear. Coming from experience and seeing it all to often in the gym. Been training hard now for just over a year... Slowly and steadily seeing results ... Keep at it.

If anyone was to take gear properly it should be at the right age where your natural test levels start to decrease at about 30ish... You should already have built a good solid frame to expand on and have all your lifts mastered!

Anyone who's 18-25 year old and been training for a few months jumps on it is an idiot to be honest...

That's it I'm 30 now and have only been training a few months, used to box so I've always been in decent shape but I'm fairly new to weightlifting. I've been doing a full body routine and I have seen some decent results but obviously naturally I'm not going to look as well as folk on the gear. I don't look bad but thinking of taking it to the next level.

Your in a lot better shape than me mate, but then I did travel Thailand getting pissed day and night for 5 weeks haha after week 3 the muscles went and the beer belly started showing ???

• Like 1

And Yes Tren is the harshest I know of for side affects but how it can transform your whole physique is mind boggling! first time I used it was just with test and I was moody and lethargic but. Second time I threw in Masteron which made it more tolerable and I ran hcg throughout (that's a whole other topic) my pct was perfect which I put down to the hcg from day one. But not everyone will agree with me on that.

Tren isn't only for ripping, you will put on lean muscle as opposed to most other compound that put on lean muscle as well as alot of water weight.

Edited by j1985
  • Like 1

It would be a backward step for me, I know that as soon as I stoped taking gear I would stop training, same as 90% of the lads that train in the same gym... See it all the time, someone starts training then starts getting bigger, bloated and all red in the face lol... Few weeks later the vanish... Then they come back a few months after half the size lol..

Your in decent shape, keep lifting and keep all of your gains... It's a slow process.. If it was easy everyone would do it..

Your in a lot better shape than me mate, but then I did travel Thailand getting pissed day and night for 5 weeks haha after week 3 the muscles went and the beer belly started showing

I've always been around this size, I've taken some shape in the few months I've been training but obviously folk on gear look a hell of a lot better. I'm guessing the diet as to be spot on when training naturally, at minute mine is pretty shit.

Mate your in good nick leave the gear alone for now

Edited by Onlyworkmatters
  • Like 1

And Yes Tren is the harshest I know of for side affects but how it can transform your whole physique is mind boggling! first time I used it was just with test and I was moody and lethargic but. Second time I threw in Masteron which made it more tolerable and I ran hcg throughout (that's a whole other topic) my pct was perfect which I put down to the hcg from day one. But not everyone will agree with me on that.

Tren isn't only for ripping, you will put on lean muscle as opposed to most other compound that put on lean muscle as well as alot of water weight.

I want to train for a good year before I consider taking juice, I suffered from pretty bad acne has a teenager and read that your more likely that you'll have a break out if you've suffered from it in the past. It would be a no brainer for me if I knew I wouldn't get any bad side affects lol.

Your in a lot better shape than me mate, but then I did travel Thailand getting pissed day and night for 5 weeks haha after week 3 the muscles went and the beer belly started showing

Yeah I decided to follow what I read on the web and not listen to people down the gym. I do a full body routine and train 3 times a week. Personal trainers, people I know and gym owners all said full body routines aren't sufficient like a split routine. I'm in and out the gym in around 45mins-1hr, sometimes I didn't think I was doing enough but once you start lifting heavier weights it starts getting harder.

After a fairly thought provoking couple of years ive finally got my head around a couple of quotes on the subject.

" what we,ve always wanted we dont always get.....but also what we,ve always wanted is not what we,ll always want "

" we dont have to be better than everybody else,we just have to be better than we ever thought we could be "

Take care with what you boys are doing :thumbs:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 8

Yes used Dianabol a few times pro Chem was at the time highly rated lab and yes you'll get very stong and people in the gym will start to clock your using aas as I don't use aas anymore as found my self getting highly temper with people once chased a car twenty miles down country lanes untill they got to there home address for mildly touching my wing mirror and also had some British dragon eu at one stage which where rumoured to be very underdressed so ended up taking 40 tablets each go I think a lot of the labs get faked these days and the steroid game is full of scammers so find your source carfully and as said pct is very inportant I never used it however but wish i did

worked with a lot of doormen that took them they were like big jelly babies,most of them now are fooked can hardly walk are baldy ,and look like old men

You must have worked with tomo then lol ......

Yes used Dianabol a few times pro Chem was at the time highly rated lab and yes you'll get very stong and people in the gym will start to clock your using aas as I don't use aas anymore as found my self getting highly temper with people once chased a car twenty miles down country lanes untill they got to there home address for mildly touching my wing mirror and also had some British dragon eu at one stage which where rumoured to be very underdressed so ended up taking 40 tablets each go I think a lot of the labs get faked these days and the steroid game is full of scammers so find your source carfully and as said pct is very inportant I never used it however but wish i did

My cousin was n Dianabol just before he went back on the Tren, it didn't agree with him as he broke out in spots on his chest and back.