• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Genuine post here, Dog fox you look in good shape there mate, now the lads who had the best strength to fitness type balance I have ever seen were all wiry fuckers, strong as an Ox but lean and hard a

After a fairly thought provoking couple of years ive finally got my head around a couple of quotes on the subject.   " what we,ve always wanted we dont always get.....but also what we,ve always want

f**k THAT.

Posted Images

Near on all steroids are scientifically researched as near on all steroids were originally or are still produced by pharmaceutical companies and used to treat muscle wasting diseases such as aids etc

But surely the dosages used in medicine are lower than people who use them for bodybuilding?

Near on all steroids are scientifically researched as near on all steroids were originally or are still produced by pharmaceutical companies and used to treat muscle wasting diseases such as aids etc

But surely the dosages used in medicine are lower than people who use them for bodybuilding?

Not necessarily mate

Wat sort of jobs do the lads who are into bodybuilding do as i never used to come across any when carrying the hod or working on the demo .

Lazy jobs mate,,,i knew a few bodybuilders who worked down the pit,,,, and it was well known they did feck all....

The thing is though,,, when you have heavily invested in your body,,, the last thing you want to do is waste calories at work

• Like 1

I think their impact is way understated, my cousin doesn't eat well or near enough but he looks well, Bulky yet with abs and he's far from a genetic freak. The impact they have is massive IMO, way bigger than diet.

Depends on your body and what kind of gainer you are,,,

I honestly didn't think the the stacks I did,,, got the gains I was expecting....I expected more.... and on the hole was disappointed..

I've done plenty of research, I doubt I'll ever have a dabble but you have to listen to people who've actually took the stuff over here in the U.K.

Its the correct theory but unfortunately 90% of people dont know what or why they are taking something ........my point is this is your health.......you......dont put it in someone elses hands.

And the most the others that do don't tell the whole truth, even scientists can't agree on the negative affects they have tbh.

With all due respect mate ( and I may have read your post incorrectly) but it sounds like you are kidding yourself on a bit.....I think it's well documented about the side affects (sometime horrific side affect)....... That is even acknowledged by sensible users.

You said yourself a few posts back that you are doing this purely for looks, personally (and again with the greatest respect) I think that is just mental.

Wilf ,,,all bodybuilders use gear for looks,,,, the hole premis of bodybuilding is how the body looks...I was exactly the same as this young fella at the same age.....

• Like 1

Wat sort of jobs do the lads who are into bodybuilding do as i never used to come across any when carrying the hod or working on the demo .

Lazy jobs mate,,,i knew a few bodybuilders who worked down the pit,,,, and it was well known they did feck all....

The thing is though,,, when you have heavily invested in your body,,, the last thing you want to do is waste calories at work

A very good mate of mine Tomo who has won everything going in body building comps said the same remember him once when we had a walk out in the early hours the amount of food he had eaten before the walk i would have had to lay on the settee for two hours if i had eaten that amount lol.

I've done plenty of research, I doubt I'll ever have a dabble but you have to listen to people who've actually took the stuff over here in the U.K.

Its the correct theory but unfortunately 90% of people dont know what or why they are taking something ........my point is this is your health.......you......dont put it in someone elses hands.

And the most the others that do don't tell the whole truth, even scientists can't agree on the negative affects they have tbh.

With all due respect mate ( and I may have read your post incorrectly) but it sounds like you are kidding yourself on a bit.....I think it's well documented about the side affects (sometime horrific side affect)....... That is even acknowledged by sensible users.

You said yourself a few posts back that you are doing this purely for looks, personally (and again with the greatest respect) I think that is just mental.

Wilf ,,,all bodybuilders use gear for looks,,,, the hole premis of bodybuilding is how the body looks...I was exactly the same as this young fella at the same age.....

Fair enough pal, as you can probably tell, I am totally uneducated on the subject.

I suppose it's a bit like saying "why do people want plastic surgery?" And of course the anwser is, they just do Becuase they want to feel better about themselves I suppose.

Nothing wrong with that at all, if I could get a new spine I would get one !! Haha

Steroids can give you a lot of benefits but at the end of the day it will be false and probably short lived unless you want to up your dosages or stay ahead of 'the game' and keep up with technology by taking the latest and greatest new drugs on the market. Good luck with financing that. Increasing dosages or using new gear is unpredictable and dangerous. If you want to try a cycle or two you will more than likely benefit and have little side effects but if you go hard it is pretty much inevitable that it will all end in tears. Good luck with whatever you do.

My advice is ask yourself:

1. Do I wish to compete?

2. YES, maybe use steroids.

2. If NO, then how old am I?

3. Under 25, hit the weights, I mean work upto 300lbs bench, 350 squat, 400 deadlift. Shit loads of good food, no fags, no booze 3 - 4 times a week for a couple of years

4. No gains (I doubt it) consider steroids.

5. Over 40, go for it,

1. Do I wish to compete?

3. Under 25, hit the weights, I mean work upto 300lbs bench, 350 squat, 400 deadlift. Shit loads of good food, no fags, no booze 3 - 4 times a week for a couple of years

5. Over 40, go for it,

Dave that no 5,,,,, do you mean if your older than 40,,, use steroids ?

1. Do I wish to compete?

5. Over 40, go for it,

I'm over 25 but I'm under 40..... Nearly 31. Ha

Fucks sake max,,, I wasn't suggesting that,,,,

I was suggesting tongue in cheek,,,,he was your ,,,"friend",,,

But obviously my joke went over your head.......note the inverted comers above friend....