Well I have lifted somewhere around 50 tons in the last month (seriously !!) and I still look like I have spent one too many nights in the Italian resturuant !! Lol........after 20 odd years of this caper I don't know about steroids, I need f***ing morphine !!

• Like 2

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Genuine post here, Dog fox you look in good shape there mate, now the lads who had the best strength to fitness type balance I have ever seen were all wiry fuckers, strong as an Ox but lean and hard a

After a fairly thought provoking couple of years ive finally got my head around a couple of quotes on the subject.   " what we,ve always wanted we dont always get.....but also what we,ve always want

f**k THAT.

Posted Images

Yes used Dianabol a few times pro Chem was at the time highly rated lab and yes you'll get very stong and people in the gym will start to clock your using aas as I don't use aas anymore as found my self getting highly temper with people once chased a car twenty miles down country lanes untill they got to there home address for mildly touching my wing mirror and also had some British dragon eu at one stage which where rumoured to be very underdressed so ended up taking 40 tablets each go I think a lot of the labs get faked these days and the steroid game is full of scammers so find your source carfully and as said pct is very inportant I never used it however but wish i did

My cousin was n Dianabol just before he went back on the Tren, it didn't agree with him as he broke out in spots on his chest and back.

Never got any bad side affects other than aggression and killing pumps but I enjoyed them

• Like 1

Genuine post here, Dog fox you look in good shape there mate, now the lads who had the best strength to fitness type balance I have ever seen were all wiry fuckers, strong as an Ox but lean and hard and quick.

That to me is an ideal way to be, obviously you have to be happy with yourself but to me you look spot on.

There's a massive difference between looking the part and actually being the part IMHO mate

That's my 2 bobs worth for what it's worth !

• Like 9

Genuine post here, Dog fox you look in good shape there mate, now the lads who had the best strength to fitness type balance I have ever seen were all wiry fuckers, strong as an Ox but lean and hard and quick.

That to me is an ideal way to be, obviously you have to be happy with yourself but to me you look spot on.

There's a massive difference between looking the part and actually being the part IMHO mate

That's my 2 bobs worth for what it's worth !

Well I've only just started so room for big improvements, don't know if I'll get as big of gains as a 9 stone weakling as I've always weighed between 14-16 stone. I currently weigh 16 stone but being a newbie I want to keep adding muscle. Edited by DogFox123

All I can say, and this is true, is that when I was 25 and 13 stone I would put body building types in a coma loading 20 ton of kit onto a motor.....they just couldn't get near me and I have always smoked like a trooper and eaten whatever I wanted.

I could lift safes that they couldn't move.

For is as fit does to me, I'm an old man now and f****d !! Lol

Any way, whatever you want to achieve I hope you get there mate.

• Like 1

All I can say, and this is true, is that when I was 25 and 13 stone I would put body building types in a coma loading 20 ton of kit onto a motor.....they just couldn't get near me and I have always smoked like a trooper and eaten whatever I wanted.

I could lift safes that they couldn't move.

For is as fit does to me, I'm an old man now and f****d !! Lol

Any way, whatever you want to achieve I hope you get there mate.

I know the feeling, my cousin is still stronger than me on the Dumbell Bench Press yet if we had a tussle I'd throw him about like a rag doll. I'm working out purely for the aesthetics, that's why I sometimes question a full body routine, strength gains are just an added bonus to me.

During many very deep conversations over the last year with a man ive respected throughout my years of lifting i came away with an analogy that has stuck with me.

You can run a cheap scrap car on nitrous oxide and get great results until it breaks........but when you run a racing car on nitrous oxide and it doesnt break you do far more damage in the long run......when something breaks you can no longer do it.....but when something is too strong to break...........................

I couldnt be such a hypocrite to sit here preaching to folk about something that i didnt listen to anybody when i was preached to about it years ago.........but for f**k sake put the leg work in yourself and do your own in depth research.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

During many very deep conversations over the last year with a man ive respected throughout my years of lifting i came away with an analogy that has stuck with me.

You can run a cheap scrap car on nitrous oxide and get great results until it breaks........but when you run a racing car on nitrous oxide and it doesnt break you do far more damage in the long run......when something breaks you can no longer do it.....but when something is too strong to break...........................

I couldnt be such a hypocrite to sit here preaching to folk about something that i didnt listen to anybody when i was preached to about it years ago.........but for f**k sake put the leg work in yourself and do your own in depth research.

I've done plenty of research, I doubt I'll ever have a dabble but you have to listen to people who've actually took the stuff over here in the U.K.

I've done plenty of research, I doubt I'll ever have a dabble but you have to listen to people who've actually took the stuff over here in the U.K.

Its the correct theory but unfortunately 90% of people dont know what or why they are taking something ........my point is this is your health.......you......dont put it in someone elses hands.

• Like 4

Its the correct theory but unfortunately 90% of people dont know what or why they are taking something ........my point is this is your health.......you......dont put it in someone elses hands.

And the most the others that do don't tell the whole truth, even scientists can't agree on the negative affects they have tbh.

• Like 2

What I'v found is that it's trial and error too even with the best of advice and research so you have to at least try the different compounds to see for yourself how they truly work for you and make you feel....

And the most the others that do don't tell the whole truth, even scientists can't agree on the negative affects they have tbh.

With all due respect mate ( and I may have read your post incorrectly) but it sounds like you are kidding yourself on a bit.....I think it's well documented about the side affects (sometime horrific side affect)....... That is even acknowledged by sensible users.

You said yourself a few posts back that you are doing this purely for looks, personally (and again with the greatest respect) I think that is just mental.

• Like 2