• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Genuine post here, Dog fox you look in good shape there mate, now the lads who had the best strength to fitness type balance I have ever seen were all wiry fuckers, strong as an Ox but lean and hard a

After a fairly thought provoking couple of years ive finally got my head around a couple of quotes on the subject.   " what we,ve always wanted we dont always get.....but also what we,ve always want

f**k THAT.

Posted Images

I used them years ago, old school cycles back then mostly deca/sust/dbol combo, sometimes ran a test only cycle, never really suffered any sides, not bad 1s anyway

Did similar,,, also used winstrol ,,,4 - 6 week cycles,,, then a month or two off ,,,I had already been lifting for 10 years or so befor I did anything,, had some good advise of folk I belived new the score,,, did it for around 3 years towards the end of the 90s...

Had no side effects so far,, that I know about,,,, apart from bad acne on my back,,, that took a course of antibiotics to get rid of

Yep, if you know what your doing then they are great. If not then you will definitely have a rough ride.

Test E

Test 400

Sustanon

Trenbolone

Masteron

Anavar

Winstrol

Dianabol

proviron

And most importantly

Hcg

Clomid

Nolvadex

Arimidex

Just to add that wasn't one cycle haha....

Trenbolone is Magic stuff, I watched my body transform almost daily but it can have pretty harsh side affects...kept me up at night and then when I did sleep Id wake up in a puddle of sweat and had some real vivid crazy dreams.

Edited by j1985

No good for you stay away from em , I no of a man who was big into the gym and pumped steroids in himself he did his back in no more gym now he big fat man who cart walk and breathing is fxxked mate

And that's because of steroids ?? Sounds like more of a training accident probably down to something he was doing wrong like not wearing a belt or trying to lift more than he could.

If he sorted his diet out and ran a bit he wouldn't be a fat c**t with dodgy breathing.

Edited by j1985
  • Like 1

I used them years ago, old school cycles back then mostly deca/sust/dbol combo, sometimes ran a test only cycle, never really suffered any sides, not bad 1s anyway

Did similar,,, also used winstrol ,,,4 - 6 week cycles,,, then a month or two off ,,,I had already been lifting for 10 years or so befor I did anything,, had some good advise of folk I belived new the score,,, did it for around 3 years towards the end of the 90s...

Had no side effects so far,, that I know about,,,, apart from bad acne on my back,,, that took a course of antibiotics to get rid of

I had already been lifting for 10 years or so befor I did anything

Same here.....Seems kids today are on the gear before they enter a gym

Have used one rip from pro chem labs, ran 1ml every other day for about 6 weeks. Stripped fat off me and strength went through the roof. I also was an emotional wreck and paranoid about everything.. Grumpy fecker too... To many young lads think it's a shortcut when I fact its anything but that... You are putting a massive amount of test in your body, so your body stops making it and when you stop and don't run ptc you have a huge drop in test levels when you come off.. That's when everyone stops training and starts acting like women... Backward step for me is taking gear. Coming from experience and seeing it all to often in the gym. Been training hard now for just over a year... Slowly and steadily seeing results ... Keep at it.

If anyone was to take gear properly it should be at the right age where your natural test levels start to decrease at about 30ish... You should already have built a good solid frame to expand on and have all your lifts mastered!

Anyone who's 18-25 year old and been training for a few months jumps on it is an idiot to be honest...

• Like 1