Mad Welsh Woman Judith Hewitt Loses Appeal

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will admit I'm not easily offended (obviously as I've put up with WILF for years) but I've been racking my brains to think if I could ever think of any reason I would wish a child to be shot and apa

Everyone say hi to Judi! She will be reading this!   Nasty little lieing witch.

Posted Images

looking through them vids theres no need to film it only adds weight to there argument facebooks a classic for doing it there doing there job for them most of the time and she is a crank like alot of others like her the best thing is to keep it the memory bank and not on film were you can drop yourself in it and keep on keeping on

So one Matthew Bowley, who probably say's he's an animal lover wants to machine gun the hounds to death and then those on horse back.

Then another fruit cake says she hopes children are next.

I presume these dangers to society are on a police computer somewhere. If not, why not ?

I will admit I'm not easily offended (obviously as I've put up with WILF for years) but I've been racking my brains to think if I could ever think of any reason I would wish a child to be shot and apart from a zombie apocalypse which will never happen and if it did the child would be undead anyway I could not think for the life of me any reason to wish this on even my worst memphis [sic].

Is there any truth in the rumour that you used to get the inter city to Rotherham and walk the streets at the weekend dressed as Britney Spears in the hope of being gang balled by asian men ??

The video of her screaming had me laughing. Honestly believe she has mental health issues of some sort. As for the comments can't say I'm surprised but I am surprised there wasn't a backlash against em. Claims to be an animal lover n wants to shoot dogs lol then talking of kids :/. When I next feel like I'm having a shit day I'll have to remember to watch her videos I'm sure she had one of her singing a song lol proper nutter.

So one Matthew Bowley, who probably say's he's an animal lover wants to machine gun the hounds to death and then those on horse back.

Then another fruit cake says she hopes children are next.

I presume these dangers to society are on a police computer somewhere. If not, why not ?

I will admit I'm not easily offended (obviously as I've put up with WILF for years) but I've been racking my brains to think if I could ever think of any reason I would wish a child to be shot and apart from a zombie apocalypse which will never happen and if it did the child would be undead anyway I could not think for the life of me any reason to wish this on even my worst memphis [sic].

Is there any truth in the rumour that you used to get the inter city to Rotherham and walk the streets at the weekend dressed as Britney Spears in the hope of being gang balled by asian men ??

Public transport? Not me

• Like 1