Mad Welsh Woman Judith Hewitt Loses Appeal

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will admit I'm not easily offended (obviously as I've put up with WILF for years) but I've been racking my brains to think if I could ever think of any reason I would wish a child to be shot and apa

Everyone say hi to Judi! She will be reading this!   Nasty little lieing witch.

Posted Images

Whatever your conflicting views are I believe there is a line between disagreeing with something and being a flat out nutjob and using hunting as an excuse to vent psycopathic behaviour a quick troll through some of those Facebook pages just gives you all the evidence you need.

Check out this anti hunter who would like to shoot all the hounds with a machine gun

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

These comments accompanied a video of a fox getting shot by a 12g at point blank range, real classy Mary Latona you must be a lovely compassionate human being to wish that kind of thing on someone's young, innocent child!.

You honestly seriously hope that a child gets shot in the heart with a shotgun????? Just think about that for a minute or two this woman wishes that a child would get shot, I have to ask any member on here if they would ever wish ill on the children of their opposition? I bet they wouldn't

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

So one Matthew Bowley, who probably say's he's an animal lover wants to machine gun the hounds to death and then those on horse back.

Then another fruit cake says she hopes children are next.

I presume these dangers to society are on a police computer somewhere. If not, why not ?

• Like 2

So one Matthew Bowley, who probably say's he's an animal lover wants to machine gun the hounds to death and then those on horse back.

Then another fruit cake says she hopes children are next.

I presume these dangers to society are on a police computer somewhere. If not, why not ?

I will admit I'm not easily offended (obviously as I've put up with WILF for years) but I've been racking my brains to think if I could ever think of any reason I would wish a child to be shot and apart from a zombie apocalypse which will never happen and if it did the child would be undead anyway I could not think for the life of me any reason to wish this on even my worst memphis [sic].

• Like 4

Seeing you lost this could be your last option Judy "If you can't beat em join them" . . Malt she's all yours ;) .

As for the clown wanting to shoot hounds just shows how they tick . . Animal lovers I don't think so !!

• Like 2