Watch Out

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you keep on going to the same area,....you really are upping the odds of getting a pull....   It is difficult getting permission (that part of Hampshire is partridge shooting country)...and also

The second rule of poaching club, is never write an on line confession.   Or ask for 20 other offences to be taken into consideration.

ffs why didn't you run , instead of going over too them,if I was poaching I be heading the opposite way if your going too get caught do it properly

Thanks for the lads who messaged me iv got her back bug astanley you can go f**k yourself you pathetic price of shit just be a key board warrior I'm in the wrong but I guarantee everyone on this site has done what I did at some time you idiot

do you kiss your mum with that mouth ?

• Like 2

then you be behind bars you won't beat the system by going all chuck norris lol

It's how prepared you are to do something behind bars I've lived my life in and out of gavver shops doesn't bother me a little knock on the keepers door and some persuasive words and advice to drop the charges as I'm sure no keeper wants to loose everysingle bird on their shoot over a minor thing that certain people ar prepared to turn into a major thing
Ffs cushty your not very good a reading between the lines.like I said go see him have a chat.wink wink.don't have to spell it out on here.

Didn't sound like that you where onabout port and sounding like you wanted to be sucking the blokes knob

then you be behind bars you won't beat the system by going all chuck norris lol

It's how prepared you are to do something behind bars I've lived my life in and out of gavver shops doesn't bother me a little knock on the keepers door and some persuasive words and advice to drop the charges as I'm sure no keeper wants to loose everysingle bird on their shoot over a minor thing that certain people ar prepared to turn into a major thing

I know one keeper who shot a mans dog had all his feed bins and water systems poisoned and got fired and then to top it of a short while after got kidnapped and got shot in both legs and dumped On a lane and the people involved are still in jail but will be out next year but sadly the keeper is living the rest of his life on wheels who won that one ?

I've met plenty of the likes of you, get by on intimidation and most of it's bull. The shooting of dogs in unnecessary unless they're worrying livestock or affecting somebody's livelihood . I think your mates story went down more like this http://hs.eriding.net/man-jailed-for-revenge-on-keeper-who-shot-his-dog/

I think the lad (op) was unfortunate and obviously naive, but it pays to remember that some of the keepers are hard working men with families that have had to listen to the likes of you lot and your knee capping and death threats on a regular basis. I know this is going to be unpopular to many of you on here, but at a time when lurchers are getting a bad press and those that own them behave in a lawless and threatening manner it ruins it for the rest of us. Those that go out mob handed are either stupid or happy to be caught and confronted but do the working lurchermen no favours. The gap between keepers and lurchermen is vast but I'm in favour of taking them beating and other stuff just to normalise them, so its not just a dog that gets thrown out the back of a Subaru tearing across fields at 1am. Or steer clear of keepered estates? Joe

No I don't know the people in the story and never heard of the gamekeeper either and no I don't get by on violence but I've had to a few times in the past and if you think it's bull that's up to you you don't know me after all and I got nothing to prove to you but don't really give a sausage what you think either

Edit to add also how is it intimation if someone shot your pride and joy and took it away for running a wild animal that would most likely get shot anyway your telling me you would just walk away maybe that's the difference between me and you beacuse ild much rather be in jail after ruining the person who shot my dogs life behond repair I'll be getting out of jail but he won't be walking agian

Edited by CushtyJook

We just got a warning for trespassing I have to say as coppers go they were quite fair with us they said the night before there was £10000 worth of crop damage as we were just walking a field and no damage nobody wanted to prosecute us

• Like 6