Stay Safe Lads

I lost the best bitch I ever owned last December to cancer and so had been bringing on a pup ready to enter this season, he was really impressing ad was showing all the right signs. unfortunately he hit a tree and finished himself! now left early season with no dog to run! it really is heart breaking! Look after yourselves and your dogs boys wishing you all a safe and successful rest of the season.

Sorry for your loss lad running dogs come with there ups and downs that's for sure I had some thing like it 2 years ago dog ran straight into a dyke was flat out on the floor when I got up too him dog couldn't get up or anything but was still semi conscious i was thinking that's it dog is done for ended up carrying that dog 2 miles too get of the hill got him into the car and straight too the vets at 5 in the morning luckily the vet was up and at the office just came from another job so as I pull up wiping the tears of thinking that's it he's a goner open the boot too the c**t jumping out the back and going for a piss

• Like 4