• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pet hates ??? That's a hard one,     Barbed wire, Electric fencing, Sand, Hard ground, Midges, Anti's, Terriers who come out to see how the diggings going, Terriers who let you know they've

Many years ago pre-ban pre-locator myself and 2 mates were out diging on a sunday morn.1 of my mates had been on the guiness the previous night and it was going through him like caster oil through a c

Yappy whining dogs that are pegged out on a dig. I can't stand it. Especially when out with someone new and its there dog but they don't seem to hear the f***ing thing yapping!

My biggest pet hate is when u nip off off into the bushes to take a shit. Then realise when it rains , you ve curled one out in your hood. Ruins the day lol

I actually know a farmer who done that in his overalls and only realised what he'd done when he sat into his car.

Then to make it worse, he told somebody.

• Like 1

I got into my truck last year after a day out with a mates terrier bitch, as soon as I got in a thought I could smell shit. We both got back out and checked our shoes, nothing on them. I searched the van but still nothing, I drove him the twenty or thirty miles back to his house all the time catching the odd wiff of shite. When I got back in I found the shit attached to my arse ! The dirty b*****d had shat on my seat and I'd sat on it without spotting it until I took my trousers off when I got home. The b*****d was stuck to me like shit to a sheet lol.

So dirty b*****d dogs are a pet hate.

• Like 4

More shite talk.

This is true, an English terrierman that lives over here had some mates from home over for a weeks sport several years ago.

Anyways, they were enjoying a few pints one evening when an ol' farmer who loves to see some digging came into the pub and sat with them.

One of the English lads said he could smell shit. Then they all started complaining of the smell and some one asked the farmer had he shit his trousers ?

He said no.

They all then said he'd shit his trousers. He still said no.

One of the lads asked him to prove it. The farmer stood up (in the pub) and started to un-do his belt and said -

"Owld shite doesn't count".

The boys went home.

• Like 2

Many years ago pre-ban pre-locator myself and 2 mates were out diging on a sunday morn.1 of my mates had been on the guiness the previous night and it was going through him like caster oil through a cat so he had to go and have a shit.We had a terrier in at this stage and after a few min he came back and helped us dig to the dog.We got the dog and fox and then proceeded to backfill and my other mate said he would go and try another earth just a bit further on down the bank whilst we backfilled.We finished up and moved on down to find our other buddy lying flat on the ground listening for the dog.We asked was the dog on and he said yes and said it was badger,my mate who was now in convulsions laughing asked how did he know it was badger and he replied he could smell him,at this stage my other mate nearly healed over laughing and when i asked what was so funny he showed me,the chap on the ground had his nose about 6in from my other mates shite which was covered in docking leaves which he had used to clean himself,the lad on the ground was not impressed ans almost got sick but f**k it was funny,thats enough shite talk now,lol.

• Like 11

One more. Nothing to do with dogs tho unfortunately. My brother recently went on a stag do abroad. He said they all put 20 euro each in the kitty and played hide the jobbie.Dirty fxxxxxxs all shit somewhere in the rooms they were staying in. Last one to be found got the kitty.Everyone s got discovered over the next couple of days except one lad. Every morning he only had cereal and eventually he confessed. The dirty get had scooped the butter out , shit in the tub then put the butter back over it. Freaks

• Like 2