Ok Sick To The Back Teeth!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A shock collar is not the answer. The only way you will get a handle on this dog is by making yourself more interesting and attractive to him than anything else. You should have started a long time ag

The more I learn about dogs the less I feel modern dog advice works,   We bring a pup into a home according to modern advice to get him used to kids, noise, smells ,TV everything that goes on in th

I have tried everything love he's got mental issues I swear it as for thetraining I've been doing it from day one the shock collar is only for in the park and tbh I'm hoping the rumble will do other

Mine was the same at that age mush, he used to hit my other dog as hard, and as fast as he could. Had a few moments where I thought that he might have done himself or my other dog some serious damage. Hes had me over a couple of times, feet higher than my head type "over"....

I put it down to high prey drive, just craves the chase, constantly biting the back of my other dogs legs to get a "run out of him", quite happy to chase or be chased..

Its only reading this that made me realize that he doesn't do the full blast collisions any more, just runs alongside bumping into him biting the back of his neck....So he has settled somewhat...He is just shy of 2 year old now...

I'm guessing you don't have another dog? For him to run around with?

• Like 1

I have tried everything love he's got mental issues I swear it :laugh: as for thetraining I've been doing it from day one ;) the shock collar is only for in the park and tbh I'm hoping the rumble will do otherwise he's getting frazzled till his balls are cooked.

fecking hell mushroom why don't you just cut its fecking legs off

It's difficult when the large parks here are filled with twit dog walkers, I end up taking him for his morning and last of the day walk at stupid hours to avoid other dogs. Just this morning I was at the bird's house so got to mine and out with him later than usual (yes he was with me). But Fuuck mate I should be able to take the cnut anywhere anytime ffs :laugh:

He is obsessed though in a bad way and even slapping his nose, clicking fingers, growling, shouting etc will not break his focus on the other dog. The only way is to pin the twat and even then he twists and struggles to turn his head towards the other dog. It's actually fuucking me off just typing it :laugh:

Sounds like you're describing mine there mate. He's got better as he's got closer to 2 years. This thing had no manners and just piled in like the other dog wanted to play rough without any introduction.
  • Like 1

Exactly gnipper mate ;)

"No fuuckin manners" is how I describe him.

I can imagine the fixated demented look too. This cnut would clock a dog on the other side of a busy road and try and drag you across to it. It will get better.

It will.... When he gets zapped :laugh:

The other week the Mrs had hold of the lead SAT down on the beach while I was indulging in my sinnful pastime of volleyball... He spotted a dog about 300yards away and decide it was playtime taking off like a jet running in a circle on the lead until he pulled her back onto her back then dragged her about 4 meters down the beach :laugh: Kudos she didn't let go of the lead, even when she had sand over her face bless her :laugh:

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1

A shock collar is not the answer. The only way you will get a handle on this dog is by making yourself more interesting and attractive to him than anything else. You should have started a long time ago, from when he was a little pup, playing tug, according to rules (see articles on tug training on home page on here) Mush: I had a dog exactly like yours, and he was always a pain in the rear until he got to around 3 years old: they really do take that long to mature mentally sometimes. Your only hope is to engage him (no, not like that :laugh: ) so he can use you as an outlet for all that energy and daftness, sometimes known as 'drive'. You should cultivate a special tone of voice which means 'get here now for some real good games'. A sort of attention getting voice: use his name. Always carry a tug item with you: it really does work and I'd have shot my dog if I hadn't got a handle on him like that. Twill take time to get him to look to you for release of energy, but all dogs can get there and they are super thankful when at last their owner twigs them.

mushroom attractive !!!!!!!!!! come on skycat

A shock collar is not the answer. The only way you will get a handle on this dog is by making yourself more interesting and attractive to him than anything else. You should have started a long time ago, from when he was a little pup, playing tug, according to rules (see articles on tug training on home page on here) Mush: I had a dog exactly like yours, and he was always a pain in the rear until he got to around 3 years old: they really do take that long to mature mentally sometimes. Your only hope is to engage him (no, not like that :laugh: ) so he can use you as an outlet for all that energy and daftness, sometimes known as 'drive'. You should cultivate a special tone of voice which means 'get here now for some real good games'. A sort of attention getting voice: use his name. Always carry a tug item with you: it really does work and I'd have shot my dog if I hadn't got a handle on him like that. Twill take time to get him to look to you for release of energy, but all dogs can get there and they are super thankful when at last their owner twigs them.

mushroom attractive !!!!!!!!!! come on skycat

Sexy muthafucka I am :laugh: