Ok Sick To The Back Teeth!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A shock collar is not the answer. The only way you will get a handle on this dog is by making yourself more interesting and attractive to him than anything else. You should have started a long time ag

The more I learn about dogs the less I feel modern dog advice works,   We bring a pup into a home according to modern advice to get him used to kids, noise, smells ,TV everything that goes on in th

I have tried everything love he's got mental issues I swear it as for thetraining I've been doing it from day one the shock collar is only for in the park and tbh I'm hoping the rumble will do other

Sounds like your going to be getting rid of him soon mush. Did you get him as a working dog or just a pet to do a bit of mooching about with?

to work him which he's coming to that age now. I've not done anything much yet because he is so stupid I don't want to ruin him. The idea is to run him on anything and everything once he's ready.

I won't be getting rid mate either he comes good or he's getting the shovel :laugh: I've never done it before and I don't intend to start passing dogs around now mate ;)

didnt you leave a dog with somebody and never collected it back lol

Only joking mate, stick with it he'll come good.

No I did collect him back ;) there's a whole story behind that saga that I ain't prepared to put on the net ;)

Tbh I have no doubts this cnut is a capable animal and will grass anything he can.... He's still a cnut though and he's gonna have a shock (literally) in a week or so :laugh:

• Like 1

12months

Get him fired into some toothy critters, if he wants to knock stuff about then see how he cracks on against something that's going to do some knocking of it's own ;).......then you will know exactly what you have been feeding this last year ;)

• Like 2

Maybe I didn't explain right; he's not being aggressive or dominant.... He's just trying to play but at 30kg and 26"-27" it's not a feckin jack Russell scatting about, its an unguided missile hell bent in being a cnut :laugh:

• Like 1

No I did collect him back ;) there's a whole story behind that saga that I ain't prepared to put on the net ;)

Tbh I have no doubts this cnut is a capable animal and will grass anything he can.... He's still a cnut though and he's gonna have a shock (literally) in a week or so :laugh:

get him on them boar and Iberian lynx\wolf :laugh: