Is The Apbt The True Bulldog Or A Terrier Cross?

Just now, Astanley said:

Not in the vid I watched 

That must of been part 1 you watched.

Remember what he said to crackers.

When he offered him a toe to toe 

Katchum said. 

If I win the fight I will finger you ??? 

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In certain circles the term " Bulldog " within the breed of American Pit Bull Terriers is reserved specifically for the very best examples of the breed......" that dogs a real bulldog " for example wo

I know exactly where Alan lives?.I was at his house last year when he gifted me an undershot male pat which didn't make it.Known him around 20 years. One of the best catchdogs I seen weighed 30 l

I watched the above videos.They are hogs in a pin who have their spirits broke.These type are generally fat also.They have no fight left in them because dumb rednecks put catchdogs on them every Satur

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Chaff said:

You must be having a laugh?

You got the scales ready? 

Is this Babe? What's your guess? 

Looking at it again I'm saying 200-250lb?

Bit hard to judge when the things under watta. ?

Edited by Greb147
4 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Confused I thought rickshaw said weight of dog that's all or was it the pig.

He said hog? 

I'd be worried if that dog weighed 200lb and it was that small next to that hog. ?

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Hey King I might take up your offer to go see Rickshaw, I've just found out through Ancestry.com I have a 5th-8th cousin in Alabama. ?

1 life you get.

if you have an interest in something.

Just go and do it...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Chaff said:

Confused I thought rickshaw said weight of dog that's all or was it the pig.

I was speaking about the hog sorry 

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

You got the scales ready? 

Is this Babe? What's your guess? 

Looking at it again I'm saying 200-250lb?

Bit hard to judge when the things under watta. ?

Most of the hogs in these videos are 150 or less. The 700 lb hog at end of video is a half tame hog that's why it has floppy ears ? people do these type breeding's to produce those hogs.Sometimes they castrate them.Also you can remove their top teeth and their bottom cutters will continue to grow. As the top teeth called whitters works like a whitrock to keep bottom cutters sharp.

Find a video of a single ab catching a WILD boar that's 250+ and holding it alone while a man legs it.Im sure there must be one.

When you leg a 250lb boar hog it takes both hands for one leg and you can't simply toss them as in these videos.Hes kicking your brains out and killing your dog.Have you ever picked up 250 lbs? It's not easy? Especially when sharp knives on one end and a kick like a mule on other side.Ive experienced it and you will shit your pants.

• Like 6

Smaller hogs aren't a problem.Bigger hogs can kick and cut you.Its not much danger from hooves on dogs but will cut your hand if a big hog.I took a kick to the chest from a big one and bout lost my nipple?

Any wound a man recieves from a hog doesn't seem to heal for a long time.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Rickshaw swami said:

I was speaking about the hog sorry 

Most of the hogs in these videos are 150 or less. The 700 lb hog at end of video is a half tame hog that's why it has floppy ears ? people do these type breeding's to produce those hogs.Sometimes they castrate them.Also you can remove their top teeth and their bottom cutters will continue to grow. As the top teeth called whitters works like a whitrock to keep bottom cutters sharp.

Find a video of a single ab catching a WILD boar that's 250+ and holding it alone while a man legs it.Im sure there must be one.

When you leg a 250lb boar hog it takes both hands for one leg and you can't simply toss them as in these videos.Hes kicking your brains out and killing your dog.Have you ever picked up 250 lbs? It's not easy? Especially when sharp knives on one end and a kick like a mule on other side.Ive experienced it and you will shit your pants.

That hog that the red-nosed APBT is bigger than 150lb, you weren't speaking of the Joshua kennels tape? 

Why are you moving the goalposts again, first you ask me to show you AB's doing the job now you say they must be 250lb+. 

And as for just using the one catch dog, when you're taking the massive hogs they often use more than one catch dog as you see here. 

Edited by Greb147

A couple of clips here in Russia AB's on Wild Boar, now must admit these AB's don't look the best, Johnson type. The Hunters though clearly didn't know what they are doing, lucky they didn't get mangled.

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1

I'm not trying to be an arse but if folk are trying to say that I'm lying then I'm going to put up a debate.

You say that nobody in Dixie ever used AB's. Alan Scott lives in Alabama, he bred dogs that were used as catch dogs. You claim to know his buddies, so you knew Hines, Bailey, Casey, Painter etc? Are you saying that none of these bred and hunted with American Bulldogs over there? 

Again this is not me asking what you think is best, this is me asking are you denying that the above folk did such that? 

Just to say I'm carrying this on out of pure jealousy, it's wank over here. ?

Edited by Greb147

No ones saying they can't do the job greb.... Just that in most states they are not the first choice.... Things move on, and hunters learn to adapt... A few members have touched up on the fact they been doing it longer than both you and I have been alive... Just because they don't take pics and videos, don't mean they are talking shit?probably the reason they are still at it, flying under the radar etc.... Lots of clowns have f****d the game by videoing their antics and sharing to the www....we all know of some f***ing fools get in and out of the dogs, then onto the next thing, who have done untold damage.... Tars us all with the same brush.... When your doing something day in, day out, you don't need graphic pictures and videos to remind you of what you keep.... Unless your looking for some sort of recognition.... I got lots of pictures of working my dogspost-99494-0-46413000-1490986743_thumb.jpg... When I look at them,every little white hair tells a story and the memories come flooding back ?... 716133155_2016-02-2120_52_29.jpg.dedaabadee9b354a55c3e3988ebf5230.jpg20161106_095629.jpg.1c8845018d6726e5a3f733fd343958f8.jpgIMG-20171015-WA0006.jpg.f9caff64e6d77787b1f43fd0b85b369e.jpg

• Like 6