Is The Apbt The True Bulldog Or A Terrier Cross?

3 minutes ago, baker boy said:

You really are the fckn clown everyoe believes you to be, thats my last on this thread

Tell you what, f**k off out of it then and take your lover with you. ?

Dead wood is not needed on a thread of such historical significance, you're fired. ?

Edited by Greb147

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In certain circles the term " Bulldog " within the breed of American Pit Bull Terriers is reserved specifically for the very best examples of the breed......" that dogs a real bulldog " for example wo

I know exactly where Alan lives?.I was at his house last year when he gifted me an undershot male pat which didn't make it.Known him around 20 years. One of the best catchdogs I seen weighed 30 l

I watched the above videos.They are hogs in a pin who have their spirits broke.These type are generally fat also.They have no fight left in them because dumb rednecks put catchdogs on them every Satur

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Put a few pics of you and your dogs taking them Walter. Don't just talk about it, prove it. 

All bark and no bite, like your dogs. ?

I don't need a pat on the back, dicklips?who the f**k takes pictures that can't be explained away and could drop you in the shit??? You must know, everything about nothing, and not too much about that, your next username should be Henry's f***ing ? you really are clueless ?

• Haha 1
Just now, Daniel cain said:

I don't need a pat on the back, dicklips?who the f**k takes pictures that can't be explained away and could drop you in the shit??? You must know, everything about nothing, and not too much about that, your next username should be Henry's f***ing ? you really are clueless ?

So why ask then simpleton? 

I'm sorry but I'm not a budding David Bailey like yourself. 

Again if you're going to comment on a thread try and bring something worthwhile instead of your usual spiel. 

Yours should be bungalow, cos you've got nothing upstairs. ?

2 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I knew this thread would go downhill as soon as ketchup appeared on it ,the b*****d !

It is quite pathetic when all is said and done, idiots causing arguments that are not even on topic. 

Now don't quote me on this, but I think Dan took offence because an American Bulldog did once mistake him for a stick.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

It is quite pathetic when all is said and done, idiots causing arguments that are not even on topic. 

Now don't quote me on this, but I think Dan took offence because an American Bulldog did once mistake him for a stick.

Men who have actually done abit have given their opinions based on what they seen with their own eyes(hunted with the men who's arses you would readily muff?) ... And you sit there and rubbish them? you don't know shit from toothpaste.... I honestly told myself not to engage with you again... But I can't help it when there's nothing but shit and nonsense spewing from your shitty little condicending tinglish mouth..... Enjoy your thread shit lips ? 

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Men who have actually done abit have given their opinions based on what they seen with their own eyes(hunted with the men who's arses you would readily muff?) ... And you sit there and rubbish them? you don't know shit from toothpaste.... I honestly told myself not to engage with you again... But I can't help it when there's nothing but shit and nonsense spewing from your shitty little condicending tinglish mouth..... Enjoy your thread shit lips ? 

And his opinion is greatly appreciated soppy bollocks. 

I ain't doing the rubbishing, he was claiming AB's can't hold a hog until they are despatched which is utter bollocks so I'm sorry if he claims to be hunting buddies with one of the founders of the breed, I don't believe him. 

He obviously hasn't seen the right dogs if he don't think they are up to it, is that OK by you? 

You see I don't need likes to feel good about myself, i just say it how I see it. 

Now be on your way my old dreamer, you might catch a granny or two on their way to bingo. ?

Edited by Greb147
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I ain't doing the rubbishing, he was claiming AB's can't hold a hog until they are despatched which is utter bollocks so I'm sorry if he claims to be hunting buddies with one of the founders of the breed, I don't believe him. 

He obviously hasn't seen the right dogs if he don't think they are up to it, is that OK by you? 

You see I don't need likes to feel good about myself, i just say it how I see it. 

Now be on your way my old dreamer, you might catch a granny or two on their way to bingo. ?

So have you seen Abs do them or just seen videos? I've seen a video of a beagle cross on things but also know it didn't last long 

6 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

So have you seen Abs do them or just seen videos? I've seen a video of a beagle cross on things but also know it didn't last long 

First post on the thread? 

Have I seen AB's take hogs in person? 

No I haven't, I've a seen hours of hunting tapes with them doing the business as catch dogs. 

This wasn't just one animal, this was numerous dogs going about their business. 

Have I been around AB's? Yes I have and I'm saying they have a lot of go in them. 

You don't need a deep game dog anyway to use as a catch dog. 

Like Dan said, taking boar is a piece of cake. ?

Edited by Greb147
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

First post on the thread? 

Have I seen AB's take hogs in person? 

No I haven't, I've a seen hours of hunting tapes with them doing the business as catch dogs. 

This wasn't just one animal, this was numerous dogs going about their business. 

Have I been around AB's? Yes I have and I'm saying they have a lot of go in them. 

You don't need a deep game dog anyway to use as a catch dog. 

Couldn't tell ya, its been here 5 years... Have a look back if you like. 

Surely multiple animals is even worse; probably means they didn't carry on for too long. I saw a video of a a hog dog on here actually and a second video a year or so later; if he wasn't distinctive in markings you'd thing it was a different dog. 

6 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Couldn't tell ya, its been here 5 years... Have a look back if you like. 

Surely multiple animals is even worse; probably means they didn't carry on for too long. I saw a video of a a hog dog on here actually and a second video a year or so later; if he wasn't distinctive in markings you'd thing it was a different dog. 

Why wouldn't they carry on? Their prey drive is very high and you don't need a deep game dog to catch hogs. 

f**k me even some Pit Bull lads slate APBT's used as hog dogs. 

If you don't think they are up to the task then that's your opinion, don't let folks on here make your mind up though. ?

Like I said I'll believe what I've seen and heard off  others who used them over a minority on here.

In fact there's only Rickshaw who's  from the States who's commented so far? 

Edited by Greb147

Alan Scott lives 2 counties away.I can't tell you nothing about how they hog hunt in Australia France or Germany.In Alabama they don't use AB over all.In Mississippi they don't use em nor Tennessee nor Florida or Georgia Most hog hunters used to have a training pen from 1-300 acres.Its easy to film and find a hog and Catch a hog who's spirits have been broken.I know their dirty tricks I was raised around these type dog pimps.Ab is probably the first of the modern bandogs.Good guard dogs nothing more nothing less.

I seen santa clause on video but I still do nt believe

13 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I think your missing the point we didn't dispatch the hog we caught it LIVE! There is only one breed in my opinion up for the challenge and all of them (apbt)won't do it either.

Until you've paid the money to have your dogs intestines put back inside his body from a hog he wouldn't let go of then you probably can't understand.

Just thought I would try to save y'all some money 

• Like 9
44 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Alan Scott lives 2 counties away.I can't tell you nothing about how they hog hunt in Australia France or Germany.In Alabama they don't use AB over all.In Mississippi they don't use em nor Tennessee nor Florida or Georgia Most hog hunters used to have a training pen from 1-300 acres.Its easy to film and find a hog and Catch a hog who's spirits have been broken.I know their dirty tricks I was raised around these type dog pimps.Ab is probably the first of the modern bandogs.Good guard dogs nothing more nothing less.

I seen santa clause on video but I still do nt believe

I think your missing the point we didn't dispatch the hog we caught it LIVE! There is only one breed in my opinion up for the challenge and all of them (apbt)won't do it either.

Until you've paid the money to have your dogs intestines put back inside his body from a hog he wouldn't let go of then you probably can't understand.

Just thought I would try to save y'all some money 

Scott lives in Alabama buddy, his kennels are still running I believe. 

Are you saying Scott/Hines etc never bred dogs that were used as catch dogs over there? 

Can you explain what difference it makes whether the hog is dispatched or captured, the dog still has to keep old until it's broken off and no longer needed? 

I think you're of the belief that I'm claiming  the American Bulldog is game and more superior than an APBT? 

Are they f**k but there's no doubt the extra weight does give them more stopping power be that for hog work or man work. 

Now of course the percentages of good dogs will be a lot lower than APBT's because the testing and breeding isn't behind them like the APBT. 

But the facts are you don't need dogs from game lines to carry out the task of a catch dog. 

Edited by Greb147
24 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Why wouldn't they carry on? Their prey drive is very high and you don't need a deep game dog to catch hogs. 

f**k me even some Pit Bull lads slate APBT's used as hog dogs. 

If you don't think they are up to the task then that's your opinion, don't let folks on here make your mind up though. ?

Like I said I'll believe what I've seen and heard off  others who used them over a minority on here.

In fact there's only Rickshaw who's  from the States who's commented so far? 

So is a lurchers; seen them Jack running the lamp on bunnies let alone when something is going to chuck them about at the end of the run. 

• Confused 1