Is The Apbt The True Bulldog Or A Terrier Cross?

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In certain circles the term " Bulldog " within the breed of American Pit Bull Terriers is reserved specifically for the very best examples of the breed......" that dogs a real bulldog " for example wo

I know exactly where Alan lives?.I was at his house last year when he gifted me an undershot male pat which didn't make it.Known him around 20 years. One of the best catchdogs I seen weighed 30 l

I watched the above videos.They are hogs in a pin who have their spirits broke.These type are generally fat also.They have no fight left in them because dumb rednecks put catchdogs on them every Satur

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, king said:

Dogfox

I hope you realise that the world hasn't evolved by people sitting on the sofa constantly thinking 'What If' 

I think it was the Wright brothers who first flew an aeroplane.

Now why did they do that?

The reason they done that is because for 1000's of years man has looked into the sky's and wondering what it would be like to fly like a bird.

And nowadays you can carry a large rucksack up a mountain containing nothing but nylon and cord that's a  paraglider.

And if you are willing to and believe in yourself.you to can fly like a bird.

How many children imagine flying.running around with there arms open making a aeroplane noise.

Maybe 99% of kids.

if you want to do anything in life.you can dogfox. 

The only thing holding you back is yourself.

And if you dedicate your self to wanting to learn to ride a superbikes fast.

And jumping off crests in the road at 130/150 and also flying through the air 

Then yes you can do that aswell.

Have a little look at this short vid dogfox

imagine the adrenalin buzz doing that.

Got me choked up here. 

Just now, Greb147 said:

Got me choked up here. 

Stop watching YouTube videos and do something exciting then ffs.

Ask rickshaw can you spend a week with him hunting hog hunting. 

You seem very interested in the subject. 

So go and do it before you get to old

And find yourself sitting on the sofa an old man and wishing you had.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Nice post but a few questions, if the dog has a good hold of the pig by the ear then how much stick will it actually take from a hog that you say is giving it it's all? 

Hard biting bulldog will make a 150lb boar sit down and squeel.Good catchdogs learn to catch an ear and getup parallel with hog to minimize harm. When you catch a 250 lb boar he's not gonna squeel.Ive seen jags thrown 15 feet in air.Ive seen a wild hog jump a 4 foot fence like a deer.They are not clumsy.

Big hogs are not fun to catch despite what you might think.Only a few dogs survive and they need vet attention.Its a gruesome scene that no man in his right mind would photograph.

My father used to tell the greenhorns to kiss their hog dogs before release and say goodbye 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Really, made me wanna choke meself, he obviously reads readers digest 

It's called living your life and experiencing different things and also enjoying the adrenaline rush.

Everyone is different Katchum.

Base jumpers 

Wing suit flying 

Hang gliding 

Motorcycle road racers 

Aeroplane stunt pilots 

Rock climbing.free climbing without ropes.

The list is endless how to get your adrenaline pumping.

There plenty to do out there.

You obviously ain't interested in anything like that.and that's fair enough. 

But some people are into that type of thing.

And long may it continue.

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

Hard biting bulldog will make a 150lb boar sit down and squeel.Good catchdogs learn to catch an ear and getup parallel with hog to minimize harm. When you catch a 250 lb boar he's not gonna squeel.Ive seen jags thrown 15 feet in air.Ive seen a wild hog jump a 4 foot fence like a deer.They are not clumsy.

Big hogs are not fun to catch despite what you might think.Only a few dogs survive and they need vet attention.Its a gruesome scene that no man in his right mind would photograph.

My father used to tell the greenhorns to kiss their hog dogs before release and say goodbye 

Most of these hogs were caught live, check out the monster pig at the end. 

These dogs are doing their job are they not? The hunting DVD that my cousin had was even better and had more catching footage. 

Edited by Greb147
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Blah blah blah, you talk some tripe, an know fcuk all about what I do for shits an giggles, slag somebody for watching vids an making there mind up yet here you are telling me what I’m into after a post or 2 ? 

typical hunting life ?

There is a huge difference between watching videos and actually doing what you are watching.

You don't have many emotions or feelings watching a video compared to actually doing it.

How can I possibly tell you what you are into.?

But please enlighten us on what you do for.shits and giggles.

As I can't remember you mentioning any adrenaline type sports that you are into..

3 minutes ago, king said:

There is a huge difference between watching videos and actually doing what you are watching.

You don't have many emotions or feelings watching a video compared to actually doing it.

How can I possibly tell you what you are into.?

But please enlighten us on what you do for.shits and giggles.

As I can't remember you mentioning any adrenaline type sports that you are into..

Just leave it now King, set up a thread for paragliding or something. 

16 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Blah blah blah, you talk some tripe, an know fcuk all about what I do for shits an giggles, slag somebody for watching vids an making there mind up yet here you are telling me what I’m into after a post or 2 ? 

typical hunting life ?

Wouldn't mind betting there is a gimp suit involved somewhere in your giggles 

• Haha 1