Police Shooting Armed Suspect..! Warning..graphic !!!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It didn't look to me as though he was pointing the gun at the cop BUT if he had carried on running after dropping the gun he would be alive ... Why did he stop to pick it up if he wasnt going to use i

Joking ain't ya, I wouldn't give the coppers over here a f***ing water pistol never mind a gun !!........you would have folk getting plugged right, left and centre for bald tyres and failing to ware y

Kill or risk being killed im with the cop on this one ...The dead guy made some very poor decision that cost him his life

Bloke had a loaded gun. Play with fire get burnt. There's no right or wrong just consequences on how you live your life.

That's not to say that they are VERY trigger happy and are now being found out for the type of police officers they are

• Like 4

It didn't look to me as though he was pointing the gun at the cop BUT if he had carried on running after dropping the gun he would be alive ... Why did he stop to pick it up if he wasnt going to use it ... So if I was that copper I would have shot him ........

• Like 11

id say that plod was in the wrong. fella was running away and never tried to pull the gun on him. looks like he was trying to ditch it.. no wonder there's as many riots happening over there after such events. blatantly trigger happy policeman.

It's the cops job to engage with potentially dangerous members of the public, if they then increase the risk to that cop by involving a firearm I consider it justifiable to shoot. Now maybe the cop could have waited for the lad to increase the risk further by actually pointing the gun at him but I'd personally leave that decision to the individual.

Me... It would depend how comfortable I felt in my ability to put the lad down before I was in serious danger. If that meant shooting as soon as a gun was pulled, regardless of the lads probable intention with it, then I consider it justifiable.

• Like 1

To me, he picked the gun up again, as socks says, i would of also shot him, no quetions asked.

He came to the church to kill, end of, he was given a chance to walk away, even though arrested, alive, but he chose not to.

he dropped tbe gun the copper saw he had a gun then picked it back up and turned his body toward the copper whilst still running why did he not drop it and keep running if I was in the coppers position I wouldn't have took any chances either

• Like 2