Cushty do you seriously believe a nobody can walk through wlads jab I don't wlad the machine will keep fury on the outside with his jab and then boom goodnight fury.just like he does with all his opponents.

Yes but fury is not a nobody is he lets be real he's klitchkos only real threat in years and years for a big heavy man fury is very very underrated

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

at least they fought like men .eh .not put some black rag over their faces shooting up women and kids shouting harrys snackbar ..thats the difference between my breed and yours ..

Well there we go

Posted Images

Cushty do you seriously believe a nobody can walk through wlads jab I don't wlad the machine will keep fury on the outside with his jab and then boom goodnight fury.just like he does with all his opponents.

Yes but fury is not a nobody is he lets be real he's klitchkos only real threat in years and years for a big heavy man fury is very very underrated

Very true, on both points cushty

• Like 1

Fecking fury to win pmsl.wlad is going to punch him all around the ring fury will be ko in rd 4

You'll find out weeks time will you come on here and say well done fury when he wins as I will if wlad wins

Good for you! Do you promise to do it with no excuses though?

I'll give my truthful thoughts of the fight win loose or draw I'm hoping for an explosive fight with a fury win however it's to men and the simple fact is the best man will win the fight and let's face it even if fury does loose he can still make an impact and become a world champion in years to come as he is still young wvlad is very good and a supreme champion let's not forget that however he is old and didn't look very impressive as he has done in his previous fight against Bryan Jennings so maybe he is slowing down i think a verb aggressive wvlad will turn up and look for the knockout the wvlad we seen vs pulev will be out I reckon and they will be looking for the knockout rather than a points win as Jonathan banks his trainer has said

I would say very very overrated

I would say very very overrated

Why is that then elaborate

Fecking fury to win pmsl.wlad is going to punch him all around the ring fury will be ko in rd 4

You'll find out weeks time will you come on here and say well done fury when he wins as I will if wlad wins

I'll give my truthful thoughts of the fight win loose or draw I'm hoping for an explosive fight with a fury win however it's to men and the simple fact is the best man will win the fight and let's face it even if fury does loose he can still make an impact and become a world champion in years to come as he is still young wvlad is very good and a supreme champion let's not forget that however he is old and didn't look very impressive as he has done in his previous fight against Bryan Jennings so maybe he is slowing down i think a verb aggressive wvlad will turn up and look for the knockout the wvlad we seen vs pulev will be out I reckon and they will be looking for the knockout rather than a points win as Jonathan banks his trainer has said

here my thoughts fury get knocked out an his supporter will embarrass the nation

big ioe joyce be in the middle of it lol

• Like 2

did he just mention the ref being biased lol

Come of it it's not an excuse is it

Cushty when fury loses will you say that he had a 1 of Ali's dodgy kebabs the hight before and he had the shits all day lol

do you tink he get ko lol, I think if fury try's to take the fight to him he go down . what do you ?

Cushty when fury loses will you say that he had a 1 of Ali's dodgy kebabs the hight before and he had the shits all day lol

do you tink he get ko lol, I think if fury try's to take the fight to him he go down . what do you ?
i think if fury gets beat then cushtyjook will have a name change due to embarrassment , he will be known as hedge dumper
  • Like 2

feck bird you been on the bottle I don't know which boxer you are on about lol

Ill jinx it now the show will not go on take my word

why...you gonna phone a bomb scare.lol

I got a strong feeling there will be some disruption either pull out from klitchko or fight cancelled due to bomb scare was only last night a football game in a German stadium was called of due to terror threats

Its been moved to the Aldi car park but keep it to yourself :thumbs:

• Like 1