F****ng Cyclists

Third time this week a ten minute journey has taken me three times as long ... I live in the sticks and I constantly have to slow down for horse riders ... Tractors ... Cows etc and I don't mind that one bit that's part of living in the country but fukcing MAMIL's ... Middle Aged Men In Lycra are a different story ... Why on a country lane do they ride two or abreast and even when you've caught up with them do they carry on doing it knowing you can't pass them ... Why not move into single file so you can pass ... They think they own the fukcing road ... But if you pass them within three feet or doing more that twenty miles an hour they practically have a heart attack and lose the plot ... They fukcing grind me .... And breath ...........

• Like 16

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Third time this week a ten minute journey has taken me three times as long ... I live in the sticks and I constantly have to slow down for horse riders ... Tractors ... Cows etc and I don't mind that

at last ,someone who thinks like me,i hate the fukkers,ignorant pricks,dressed like a bunch of fannys,The place is full of the a holes.

Nothing worse than seeing guys out enjoying their sport. Makes me sick.   You'd think they'd ride in single file so you could pass them faster and closer? Like horses out hunting, or guys walking d

Posted Images

That's when a plastic bottle of piss comes in handy. :laugh:

They have just as much right to be on the road as anyone. They pay their road tax, insurance and....hold on.... :hmm:

Cue Rake Aboot...

That's when a plastic bottle of piss comes in handy. :laugh:

They have just as much right to be on the road as anyone. They pay their road tax, insurance and....hold on.... :hmm:

Cue Rake Aboot...

I had a woman come in and a cyclist had gon into the side of her smashed her window registered an impact and the pre tensioner went off in the seat belt, thus needing a seatbelt and a window, i did wonder where she'll stand with making a claim.

A bloke I know,had the same trouble,trying to pass a herd of the dicks,but they wouldnt move in for him so he frightened the hell out of them by pulling right up alons side em and they had a few words,the driver was giving one cyclist some lip,and the cyclist was giving it back,so the driver went on ahead and pulled in,got out and waited for the bunch to come and he grabbed the bloke he was arguing with,and trounced the shit outa him.He was duly reported and had his day in court,was fined 2900 euro and a suspended sentence.Man does he hate em even more now :laugh:

• Like 5

Second that... I live rural and there's popular bike routes all round me they do a lot of cycling events at weekends to .. gets right on my tits!...Be careful though a lot of them have video cameras on there lids now ..been quite a few drivers prosecuted recently with there video evidence...its almost as if they goad us so they can go running to the police.

• Like 1

this Sunday coming there's a major national cycle race starting in Lincoln-Gainsborough-Scunthorpe and back all on rural roads, the signs have gone up" IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET CAUGHT IN THE HOLD UP FIND AN ALTERNATIVE ROUTE" there is nt an alternative route the riders are using that as well. speed limit 40mph through the villages and 50mph between villages, cant see them slowing down through the villages at all. Anyway I finish at 10am Sunday morning and Ive worked out an alternative route overland, I cant see there being a copper on every field gate :laugh:

Y.I.S Leeview

I cant stand the f****n idiots.....i dont mind them in the countryside but in London i just feel like ripping their throats out,going through red lights,clipping your wing mirrors,holding onto your car and doing that ridiculous balancing act while stopped rather than put their foot on the floor .....They should only be allowed on motorways !!

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5

carry a beg of carpet tacks ..1/2 mile up the road, :whistling:

Hmm wonder if I can rig up something to scatter them out of back of car.

have you a sunroof,get the child up through it lob a few handfuls out..lol

• Like 1

Been said before.as soon as that Wiggins twat won every twat maxed out their credit card on a road bike and tight pants.they don't pull over cause they are timing themselves.you need a Ferrari to pass safely when Thiers s 100 MTR line of them I'm sure the all follow each other rubbing their cocks up the saddle.then stop at a wood and rim the grannyd out of each other.

• Like 1