One For The Coursing Men

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitch off me pals coursing x saluki bull grey litter

My coursing bred mutt really opened my eyes. So much to offer. I didn't really know what I was buying at the time to be honest. But I can't believe more lads don't use them for all round work. Blister

Or people realising lurcher x lurcher best way to go

Totally agree with the coursing blood over lamp dog x, told a young lad round here it would be a good x for him , and put him onto a pup.. He got one from razor, he's done a great job with the dog, and it's certainly the "dog" for around these parts..

• Like 1

As w katchum said they are cnuts :laugh:

After this twat I'm not sure I would ever have one again. He ran fuuckin miles the other night pulling me on the skates. We arrived, he sat down for 2 mins and was up acting the cnut again :laugh:

Never switches off always looking for something to chase, catch and kill even if it's just a rat or a can of coke blowing down the street. I'm praying he calms the fuuck down or I'll end up shoveling the cnut :laugh:

• Like 2

After this twat I'm not sure I would ever have one again. He ran fuuckin miles the other night pulling me on the skates. We arrived, he sat down for 2 mins and was up acting the cnut again :laugh:

Never switches off always looking for something to chase, catch and kill even if it's just a rat or a can of coke blowing down the street. I'm praying he calms the fuuck down or I'll end up shoveling the cnut :laugh:

I'll Pick him up next time I have a holiday over there the kids will probably have a spade lol

The difficult pups have a habit of being

the best adults or at least I keep telling myself that with this picky sod

You soft c**t thats where you made the mistake giving him skates, bicycle for saluki x,s

• Like 2